Darren Hayes - Homosexual (5th album) | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

Darren Hayes - Homosexual (5th album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mrp2910, Jan 17, 2022.

1. LPT

LPT

That was very heavy for morning tv but so refreshing as well. He didn't really spruik the tour very much but came across so well.

Ezz, poshbabyyy and jtm like this.
  2. Darren wrote his own op-ed for Hufifngton Post:

(Good chance this is probably paywalled but I’m sure someone will post it in full eventually)

Ezz, poshbabyyy and LPT like this.
  3. FB_IMG_1656958828816.jpg

New venues added.

4. LPT

LPT

Just got an email with information regarding the VIP Package. They have outlined how the photograph will work - it's similar to Steps set up by the sound of things. Atleast they are being transparent which I appreciate.

PSX_20220714_153524.jpg

5. Seems to be doesn't it. However I like the fact it says will be edited so hopefully they will take a couple and then make the best option.

Because I know I'll have my eyes closed in 97.8% of photos taken of me.

poshbabyyy and LPT like this.
  6. This is incredible. Louis La Roche is ace.

LPT likes this.
  7. Has there been any updates in his Insta live streams about the new album and it’s release date? Or the vinyl release of his old material?

8. LPT

LPT

He said he had listened to a test pressing of the new album on Vinyl a few weeks ago on his insta live but gave no clue as to a release date or info on any re-issues.

poshbabyyy and smellycat like this.
  9. I'm sure I saw a facebook or insta post saying its coming sooner than you think but I can't find it now.

10. LPT

LPT

After waiting 11 years, I suppose sometime in the next 8 months is ... "Sooner than you think". I think he posted that when teasing the first single actually.

11. Louis La Roche remix of Do You Remember is coming next week, and the next single from the album comes mid-August.

5037300014579.jpg

12. I seriously cannot wait to see Darren live for the first time in February. Poison Blood is such a poignant and powerful song - it means a lot to see someone with his sort of a platform speaking so openly/vulnerably about mental health struggles.

LPT likes this.
  13. LPT

LPT

I'm really confused. Why does he keep. Banging on about this remix that is coming out soon on his stories etc.... When it's been available for like a week ? Is it a case of yet another error like the 12" Poison Blood mix, which I'm not sure he knows is up as he hasn't acknowledged yet. Tom Aspaul had a similar issue with the third single off his record being released early too.

14. He is promoting the Do you remember mix which isn't out yet.

And he mentioned the extended poison blood here.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2022
    LPT and poshbabyyy like this.
  15. LPT

LPT

Ahhh ok thank you- the same artwork confused me. As for the Poison Blood mixes, he usually heavily posts about them so I'm surprised he hasn't been pushing it except for in a Huffington Post article.

poshbabyyy and mrp2910 like this.
  16. I do think the Poison Blood mix went up at the wrong time hence just the one post on twitter.

Sorry just realised I linked the wrong tweet (I'd been to watch Abba voyage and was clearly drunk).

Have to admit not a fan of the Let's try being in love mix.

LPT likes this.
  17. Just looking at the single release schedule so far, with January, March and June, I’m hoping an album around October…?

LPT likes this.
  18. What was the secret message?

19. Darren is posting pics that I am guessing is the album cover

3 pictures in and it's clearly "pretty things". Could be something something pretty things but guessing will find out soon.

Screenshot_20220811-142508_Gallery.jpg

poshbabyyy, andru, Ezz and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.