Darren Hayes - Homosexual (5th Album) | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

Darren Hayes - Homosexual (5th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mrp2910, Jan 17, 2022.

1. actorandlyricist and mrp2910 like this.
  2. Wishlight, Assassin and smellycat like this.
  3. What an amazing and bold journey! The SG years, the tension and the spark struggles and now Homosexual! In a time when same sex marriage may not be legal by the end of 2022 in US, Darren is amazing!

Wishlight, chrisconfessed and LPT like this.
  4. I’m hoping that once this is out we’ll start getting the SG and solo material vinyl releases. Cannot wait to complete my collection, they’ve been top of my list for years.

5. All You Pretty Things is another smash of this era. Not just a song but a musical piece of art.
    Really looking forward to the rest of Homosexual now!

6. What a song! I’m so excited to hear the album as a whole, every single we’ve had has been a 10/10 for me.

mrp2910 and LPT like this.
  7. Daniel L, mrp2910, LPT and 2 others like this.
  8. LPT

LPT

Front and back cover serving Thriller realness. I'm gagged.

9. Can a mod change the thread name....

But what do we call it?

Maybe Darren Hayes - "Homosexual the Album"

Also odd there isn't a bundle package.

LPT and actorandlyricist like this.
  10. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

The cover is officially out!

11. Ok

Mr Blonde likes this.
  12. I am obssessed with that cover.
    I have yet to buy anything from him yet. However I may have to get the signed vinyl and CD!

13. Is he a... you know

Verandi, Poker Pro, sugarcoma and 9 others like this.
  14. LPT

LPT

I love that each track we have heard is a fully immersive fledged out journey. You can hear how much artistry has been put into this but I've always expected this from him. And then for him to go back and do 12" mixes of each? Iconique behaviour.

15. Oh my dear that vinyl !!! I cannot believe I'm so tempted to buy ! Amazing artwork ! The cd looks a lot less !!!
    I can0t get the problem with the thread: Darren named the album this way and he did it on purpose. He's out and proud and he wants to be that way. If there'd be a thread about Kate Bush The Whole Story compilation, would it be called The shole story (half of it) ?

16. Homosexual Acts

Wild Man. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.