Darren Hayes - Homosexual | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

Darren Hayes - Homosexual

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mrp2910, Jan 17, 2022.

1. LPT

LPT

It has some added choir vocals during a fleshed out bridge which is heavenly.

I can only assume this was released in error ?

Last edited: Jun 29, 2022

2. Oooh nice.

It's on my Spotify now too with the Holy water mix.

I get what you mean. I can't stand Do you remember but 25 years of hits. It's going to be glorious.

3. LPT

LPT

He just gave me a shout out on his insta live and said my husband and I are a cute couple and that he loves watching us. I'm dead. He also watched my stories of me slaughtering Bloodstained Heart. I can't believe he acknowledged me. Sorry for fangirling... what a day.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2022
  4. Looks like Manchester fully sold out already.

blaze_dave, poshbabyyy and LPT like this.
  5. How is this harder to get VIP tickets for than Britney, Spice Girls, etc? I will NOT seat anywhere other than the first 3-5 rows. The Palladium seemed way too small to begin with? Will he upgrade?

6. Two tickets for Southend - haven't seen him since the Light + Dark tour so I'm very excited to hear him live again.

poshbabyyy and LPT like this.
  7. LPT

LPT

No shade intended but I am honestly surprised at the interest in these shows.

8. The power Truly Madly Deeply has over the general public must never be underestimated.

poshbabyyy, Wishlight, jtm and 3 others like this.
  9. Finally managed to get decent seats for Manchester. God I hate ticket stress so much. The ever familiar cycle of:

No tickets available > wait 15 minutes for people's baskets to start emptying > crap seats available only, is that ok? > No, I'll hold out > SHIT TWO STALLS SEATS AVAILABLE BUY BUY BUY > WTF is my log in?! *weeps* > purchases tickets, goes for a lie down.

10. LPT

LPT

It's the visa verification or PayPal verification that does it for me.

poshbabyyy and magictreehouse like this.
  11. My panic yesterday was that my log in for gigsandtours was registered to my old address so had to try and change address.

poshbabyyy and LPT like this.
  12. Again, a great 12" from Poison Blood. I'm not a fan of long remixes. But these are more like a work of art. Nicely done Darren.

poshbabyyy, LPT and mrp2910 like this.
  13. Wait, so you’re saying if you don’t get tickets within the first 5 rows you just refuse to go to a gig?

14. jtm

jtm

I caved and got London tickets. Looks almost sold out.

15. If I still lived in London, I’d be a bit less demanding but if I’m going through the effort of travelling from Spain just for a gig, then absolutely; same as I wouldn’t waste a second going to The O2 to seat in the upper tier.
    Settled for a VIP ticket in row 10 in the end, oh well.

poshbabyyy and Vasilios like this.
  16. LPT

LPT

I'm flying in from Dublin. He hasn't toured for over a decade. I'm in row V and I will love every minute of it!

poshbabyyy, smellycat and mrp2910 like this.
  17. How much hate will I get for saying I'm Row A centre stalls for Manchester?

tumblr_othzhlBjPX1u1hww0o1_400.gif

poshbabyyy, LPT and jtm like this.
  18. Got two VIP tickets for Southend for me and Mum. We have been fans of his since the nineties so it will be a religious experience for both of us. I'm hoping I get mum in our family secret Santa coz two birds one stone.

poshbabyyy, Daniel L, LPT and 3 others like this.
  19. My tickets have arrived this morning!

20. jtm

jtm

BBC interview:

Off to buy a VIP ticket now ddd

poshbabyyy, LPT and Music City Queen like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.