Dating & Relationships | Page 408 | The Popjustice Forum

Dating & Relationships

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Babylon, May 1, 2016.

1. Did you ask him why he supports Trump so much?

2. No, but I know enough about him to know the reasons. Former military. Business owner. Raised in conservative middle of nowhere Missouri from a military family. Takes the girls hunting and to gun ranges every weekend. Etc.

Deleted member 21851 likes this.
  3. Yeah cancel him.

4. Also like how can you say someone is mentally stable when they are supporting Trump????? Does not compute!

5. Honestly, if everything else about him/your relationship is really that good, I think you should try discussing these issues with him and explain why they bother you. Maybe you can sort things out.

kal likes this.
  6. Honestly I’m stealing this for future use because I lolled out loud.

andru and Deleted member 21851 like this.
  7. This is the correct response.

8. Have you tried discussing politics with him? It'll give you a taste of what's to come in your relationship's future. I wouldn't wait until months down the road when you're more invested in it. Get the ugly shit out of the way so you can make a well-informed decision now. You won't be able to avoid talking politics if you get in a serious relationship.

I personally would not be able to tolerate a partner who supports Trump. Maybe he really wants something serious because no other gay guys will date him once they find out that he supports a narcissistic, unstable, petulant, unqualified, homophobe, mysoginist, sexual predator, and racist who has dabbled in pedophilic language and wants to fuck his own daughter.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2018
  9. This situation is really up to you, but since

I'm pretty sure in the future you will experience a totally different lifestyle. A "traditional American family value" tea.

10. I was devastated when I got to the 'But he supports Trump' bit.

But now you gotta trash him.

Vixen, andru, Jwentz and 3 others like this.
  11. How could you even find him attractive based on the fact he takes his daughters to gun ranges for fun? Fucking gross.

12. There is nothing wrong with hunting and going to a gun range.

13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

[​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

Overdose likes this.
  15. Oooooooooh
    Oooooooooh
    If you wanna be with me
    Baby there’s a price to pay
    I’m a genie in a bottle
    You gotta rub me the right way

[​IMG]

16. Is this for real or just an attempt to trouble-rise?

17. I mean, there's not. I was in Boy Scouts as a kid, we shot rifles, I live in Montana, hunting exists. I don't see a reason to write someone off as "fucking gross" because they hunt or go to target shooting. That's silly.

18. "Find a man that loves you more than you love him."

I'm going to bookmark this sentence.

19. How bad is it when you like someone at work? Also, if I was avoiding romantic relationships for years in general, how behind on discovering one's feelings, relation to me am I? And why liking someone is so weird and distracting?

20. I care for myself the way I used to care for you

LoveSoSoft likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.