December + Best of 2018 PJ Charts: And Your #1 Song of 2018 is.... | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

December + Best of 2018 PJ Charts: And Your #1 Song of 2018 is....

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Dec 5, 2018.

1. I'll try to get this in by Wednesday.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  2. Come and stan Lo Malo in the year-end singles chart.

(CC: @berserkboi)

berserkboi, ohnostalgia and saviodxl like this.
  3. I'm about done with this. My 2018 lists are done (in fact I posted them in the 2018 thread today with playlist links!) ... just need to get my monthly chart together.

Anyone else voting for 'One More Sleep' and/or 'Ribbons and Bows' this month?

giphy-20.gif

ohnostalgia likes this.
  4. My december chart may just be the tracklist of Mariah's Christmas album and "The Distance"

vague, GimmeWork, evilsin and 3 others like this.
  5. Since I'm taking part this month, I wanna try to influence you remind you some of the recent releases that might deserve your attention ladies:

Bastille's recent mixtape called Other People's Heartache pt 4, which includes a great cover of En vogue's Don't Let Go ft. Craig David

This amount of decent bops, specially Baby and Mama

THIS. BALLAD. VOTE. FOR. IT.

6. WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD UP CUT THE MUSIC

SHE HAS LISTENED TO THE NEW MY BRIGHEST DIAMOND SONG.

@LE0Night @constantino @Kuhleezi and @alltheotheraltpopgays

GET INTO IT GURLZ.

7. I never expected Dorian Electra's aesthetic to do things to me, but here we are.

8. Monarch of non-binary aesthetics.

9. I know I am extremely late, but after a spin I am fully aboard the All Saints-Testament train now. It was released during a hectic time and then forgotten, but that stellar album didn't deserve that treatment. Expect my vote for it. But for what songs are we going for the singles chart?

10. For Testament? Love Lasts Forever and After All.

Otherwise?

Please and thank you.

GimmeWork and Sprockrooster like this.
  11. Love Lasts Forever is my fave so that didn't need much bending

londonrain likes this.
  12. It gets better:

13. OMG! Yes, let's get this in the top 5!!

GimmeWork and londonrain like this.
  14. Lo Malo, Shine, (can I also vote MKS leaks?), Dido - anything else from this year I have voted/can vote for?

Old Untouchable Ace likes this.
  15. I can't believe I only understood the joke in the thread title now.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  16. Campaigning for Aly & AJ to make the charts this month.

I know their glacial pace of a drip drip campaign has been frustrating to some, but please vote if you love 80s synth-pop goodness!!!

17. Oh my! Have to say the one I enjoyed the most was the one in the office, but this is great as well.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    Riiiiiiiii likes this.
  18. I’m going to say MKs leaks are ineligible for 2018 charts, sorry. But December, sure.

vague, Island, Sanctuary and 3 others like this.
  19. You heard it here, Suga Bunnies!! Let's take them to the top of December to make up for their end of year exclusion!

Thanks for taking the time to confirm @ohnostalgia!! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.