Delta Goodrem - General Discussion | Page 79 | The Popjustice Forum

Delta Goodrem - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mattieh, Oct 6, 2006.

1. This has made me so happy to have some of these in high quality! Now just need Breath In, Breath Out to be added and that would be perfect!

Also, No Communication is not on Spotify? Any thoughts why?

2. It is!

3. This is amazing news! How come I can't find this version of the album without clicking on this link?

All that shows on mine is the deluxe version where disc one doesn't have the bonus tracks but disc two has all the acoustics.

I've been searching for this for so long!

Christopher1985 likes this.
  4. I’m the same! Just realised you have to search for this song separately and not via the album. How weird! But, nonetheless, thank you for showing that it is available on this side of the pond!

mattieh likes this.
  5. Well...

This is now on her official page. Still a bop but her career could have gone so wrong welp.

Edit: oh they're re-uploading the missing videos and maybe upgrading some of the others

I'm clearly a flop fan because I never thought of checking out Flawed before.

nikkysan, Fuchsia, mattieh and 5 others like this.
  6. Flawed is also there too!!!!

love how it’s all going up just as my new 4K smart tv arrived yesterday so have been making the most of YouTube on tv!

Robert likes this.
  7. Just need I Don't Care on streaming and all will be well in the world!
    (I know it's not going to happen, but I can dream!)

8. I wish she’d put the In This Life US version on her VEVO. I always preferred it to the original, looking sun kissed on the beach

mattieh likes this.
  9. I have just lolled at Delta asking “is that you?” to her boyfriend when putting up I Don’t Care music video on her insta stories - because when I watched it earlier I was thinking the same thing!

10. She sounds incredible, as always.

tj-x, timothy_b, andru and 2 others like this.
  11. Can someone explain the rationale for Delta regularly acknowledging I Don't Care, performing it on tour (!!!), posting the video on her Vevo, but not make it available to buy/stream?

Island and Txetxu like this.
  12. I would have said it might be a record company thing, but then she’s always been with Sony right?

13. And ‘Paralyzed’ now has a cute 70s-esque music video:

Island, Robbietoxic, tj-x and 5 others like this.
  14. I love this so much! Love the little story telling and the love how between Delta and Kylie, you would think the 70s were back!

Chris Lala likes this.
  15. I LOVE this so much.
    And I'm very happy she's actually released a video for this one, its been a while.

andru and Chris Lala like this.
  16. It’s super cute. And she looks great.

Chris Lala and andru like this.
  17. I love this video! Has anyone heard the B-Side Back in 84? Curious to know what it sounds like.

18. Don’t think anyone has it yet.

tj-x likes this.
  19. Seeing some of her b-sides appearing is a nice present. I love Waiting For Forever.

mattieh likes this.
  20. The CD single is due to be shipped around August 21, so a little longer to wait. I'm curious to see what it'll be like!

Chris Lala and tj-x like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.