Delta Goodrem - General Discussion | Page 84 | The Popjustice Forum

Delta Goodrem - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mattieh, Oct 6, 2006.

1. I got to agree.

Her vocals have always been impressive but there is something about her delivery this era in particular. Her voice is a bit deeper? Richer? Sounds amazing anyway. Especially on tracks like Solid Gold.

2. Surely I can't be the only one hearing Fleetwood Mac in Solid Gold? The title too is very FM/Stevie. So that's probably why I love it so much! Consider me perched.

Guyhawke!, believeagain and andru like this.
  3. Yeah her voice is definitely deeper and richer than before - it’s stunning right now. I love that it’s gained a slight rasp.

Txetxu likes this.
  4. She's performing on the Kelly Clarkson show next week (Wednesday), which is some unexpected promo!

Sunny B, Fuchsia, Robsolete and 8 others like this.
  5. It’s great promo. Exciting times!

6. That’s so amazing!! Kelly and Delta is like a dream come true!! Omg!!!

mattieh and Chris Lala like this.
  7. Delta erratically getting these high-profile US promo slots every few years is greatly welcomed, if a bit bizarre.

LPT, londonrain, Sunny B and 9 others like this.
  8. Island

Island Staff Member

How the hell did she manage to swing this?

Good for her!

Now Kelly better sing a Delta song for karaoke. Wings would be kind of iconic.

9. The Kelly Clarkson Show performance of Solid Gold.

10. I’ve heard rumours that she is doing a Christmas album this year. I hope that isn’t the case.

11. Where? I haven't read anything like that within the fanbase.

12. Couldn't be happier to see her on US TV!

13. If true, I would have thought we would be aware of this by now. I didn’t like the songs on that Christmas ep much, it was boring!

14. Sorta friends with a fan here, he told me about Paralyzed and Solid Gold before they came out so guessing he has some inside source, but mentioned yesterday there is a Christmas album. Because I’ve not heard anything about it yet I also thought it was an odd rumour and unsure if there is any truth to it.

Apparently the evidence was a screenshot of song titles/times with date of 27/09/20.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
  15. A Christmas album would be an odd choice given it seems she's about to launch a studio album, but a one-off single for the holidays might be nice. I guess only Santa knows at this point, and we'll just have to wait and see.

londonrain likes this.
  16. Wings is still fucking incredible and that is that on that.

Martyn, Rob, JakobVision22 and 3 others like this.
  17. Two "Solid Gold" remixes out tomorrow (midnight local).

Quinn Remix

Initial Talk Remix

mattieh and Chris Lala like this.
  18. I look forward to them, especially the Initial Talk one, their remix of Think About You was perfect!

Mikey1701 and andru like this.
  19. The Quinn remix has actually made me like the song easily. Initial Talk is kinda ONJ to me.

And the remixes cover is better than the single cover, oop.

andru likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.