Delta Goodrem - General Discussion | Page 85 | The Popjustice Forum

Delta Goodrem - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mattieh, Oct 6, 2006.

1. I adore the remixes.

Justice for Solid Gold.

mattieh likes this.
  2. I’m loving the remixes!! And I love she’s doing an 80s music video to go with it! She’s really giving the goods isn’t she!!

mattieh likes this.
  3. I like the solid gold remixes and hope we get them on a CD single soon!

4. The Quinn remix isn’t the one for me. Another personality stripping dance remix.
    The initial talk remix on the other hand! Glorious. Imagine an album full of 80’s sounding bops like this

5. Kii, if anything, the Quinn remix makes the song better. Sorry not even sorry.

6. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

The way I Googled ONJ to find out what this meant and ended up with a page full of search results about osteonecrosis of the jaw...

[​IMG]

7. I am horrified by the fact you had to Google that. Three consecutive listens to 'Twist Of Fate' as penance.

x

Chris Lala likes this.
  8. A Christmas album (didn't she already do an EP?) is not very exciting, but a Boy George collab knocks my interest down to zero.

Verandi, Chris Lala and Island like this.
  9. ebavkbrxqaalsvndljbp.jpg

Martyn, Fuchsia, Rob and 2 others like this.
  10. I am sure I will love a Christmas album, but its slightly disappointing when we were so close to a new album, unless this is some Chemistry (Girls Aloud) situation.

Robbietoxic likes this.
  11. All of Delta's missing singles and B-sides have been put up on iTunes Australia, so hopefully they should be out midnight locally!

Fuchsia, TeamSats2012, Robert and 3 others like this.
  12. Any chance Unsure was included?

13. It's a massive shame she kept talking about the Melbourne Cup being an 'amazing' event and supported it.

Oh well.

14. I Don't Care is on streaming.

I repeat: I Don't Care is on streaming!!!

Fuchsia, BTG, TeamSats2012 and 4 others like this.
  15. It's so great to finally have all the material available in the UK!

Robert likes this.
  16. Wait, Breathe In, Breathe Out and Morse Code are also up (and basically everything she's ever recorded!)

Queen!

17. MORSE FUCKING CODE???

Fuchsia, Chris Lala, Robert and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.