Delta Goodrem - General Discussion | Page 87 | The Popjustice Forum

Delta Goodrem - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mattieh, Oct 6, 2006.

1. aux

aux

I've been listening to this pretty much on repeat all day. It is quite possibly one of the strongest single and b-sides pairings I have ever heard.

2. Lemme buy Morse Code, Unsure and Nobody Listened just to be safe. I had the others either on CD or iTunes purchased from various countries' store.

andru and Island like this.
  3. Island

Island Staff Member

She snapped a bit with Uncover.

4. I never knew 7th Heaven had remixed Sitting on Top of the World - quite the unexpected treat!

5. BTG

BTG

I don't care what they say
    I don't care what they do
    They can lock me up forever
    Try to stop me loving you
    (they can't stop me)
    They tried to keep Romeo and Juliet apart
    Babe, it doesn't matter what they say
    I only listen to my heart

[​IMG]

6. Island

Island Staff Member

I love how Delta didn't disown I Don't Care. Queen of caring.

nikkysan, tj-x, Robert and 5 others like this.
  7. It’s honestly made me quite emotional to have the whole discography on there, finally.

Revisiting the Believe Again tour was emotional. Those recordings I just adored.

Smooth Criminal and Island like this.
  8. How A Dream Looks in iTunes quality? Thank you Delta, I deserve this

Island, djmakemewet and Txetxu like this.
  9. "How A Dream Looks" does remain one of my favorite songs ever by any artist. It is that special and intimate.

10. Island

Island Staff Member

Re-run the Delta rate, queen!

11. Do you think we’ll get a physical CD of solid good? I really hope so as love the remixes.

Rich T likes this.
  12. She literally gave us everything we’ve ever asked for. Queen.

Robsolete, mattieh, andru and 3 others like this.
  13. She’s resurrected her forum (of sorts) on facebook

14. Here I am

[​IMG]

Morse Code

[​IMG]

15. Has she remastered some of the tracks at the same time of the uploads of the 'new' tracks? I could swear that You and You Alone has been polished up? It sounds much fuller?

Oh and I forgot how amazing Morse Code is. I'd heard it a few years back (and it might still have been on my laptop somewhere) and although I don't think it would have fit onto the Wings of the Wild album, it might have worked well as an EP along with Heart Hypnotic and a couple of other tracks from the session?

POPGASM and Omead like this.
  16. Whilst it was radically different to anything on Wings Of The Wild I still feel it would have been a brilliant album closer. If anything I Believe In A Thing Called Love stood out for being such a random cover. And another ballad. Morse Code really deserved a spot on the album.

All these Delta tracks being uploaded now though. Some of which I’ve never heard before but knew of. It’s like finding hidden treasure!

Txetxu and mattieh like this.
  17. This is like Christmas come early to me! The only thing I'm peeved about is that I spent countless hours a couple of months ago, trawling the internet trying to find lossless versions of some of her most obscure b-sides, only for all the effort to be rendered entirely meaningless now. Oh well...

18. I've noticed some of the singles (with their 'new' bsides) don't show in her discography and only show when you search (on Spotify) for example Unsure.
    Now I'm worried I've missed some from my playlist. Does anyone have a list with everything on it, including any songs she features on? I think I have them all here but would love to check (I know I Don't Care isnt a bside...)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5bayHHT33hSXkkjXL25v1M?si=hJkS92r_SqyoTw8TfU5O5A

Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
  19. That’s a quirk of Spotify rather than them being unavailable. If Spotify detects multiple versions of a release they assume they are the same and just display one in an artists discography. Hopefully the old versions will be taken down to get rid of the confusion

20. So, where is the new album? Will it be available this year or...?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.