Delta Goodrem - General Discussion | Page 89 | The Popjustice Forum

Delta Goodrem - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mattieh, Oct 6, 2006.

1. We love to see it! Any chance of a signed physical copy?

andru likes this.
  3. I love that we have TWO original Christmas songs.
    I would love a vinyl, but I can't see it happening (that being said the ONJ cover album was released on vinyl so there is a glimmer of hope).

andru and Txetxu like this.
  4. That artwork is horrendous sksksksk Delta sis.

Rob, P'NutButter and andru like this.
  5. I also always seem to be stumbling over duets she's done - a (God awful) version of 'I'm Not Ready' with Michael Bolton, 'Let it Snow' with Human Nature, 'Vente Pa Ca' with Ricky Martin, and probably a few more floating about.

6. Thank for telling me this, I had no idea it existed.

Robert likes this.
  7. So excited at this Christmas album!! It sounds like she’s turned Rudolph the red nose reindeer into a rock n roll song and she’s covered Elie Goulding’s Amazon Christmas #1 classic River!

Txetxu and mattieh like this.
  8. I love Delta and have all her other albums but this doesn’t interest me. I didn’t like the Christmas E.P. and although this includes 2 new tracks, it features many covers which have been recorded multiple times by other acts. I’m disappointed they didn’t choose less well known Christmas songs rather than the same typical ones that many other artists have covered.

toby3000 and Txetxu like this.
  9. What a nice, fun surprise. It's definitely recorded in the same world as her recent material in terms of sound and I love that. My only complaint so far is how often she licks her finger in that lyric video - I don't need to see that.

mattieh, Omead, Robert and 1 other person like this.
  10. QVC Christmas immediately came to mind.

Verandi and andru like this.
  11. Island

Island Staff Member

I hope River is a Christmas edit of The River.

That cover, though:
    [​IMG]

mattieh and Verandi like this.
  12. What a sweet surprise!

13. Just listened - the two originals are by far the best, but everything else is nicely done and has a classic quality to it. I wish she was a bit more adventurous in the song choices, but I guess it'll get her some extra streams each season so job done. Her cover of River is beautiful.

Robbietoxic and mattieh like this.
  14. Only listened to Only Santa Knows and I really enjoyed it!
    Looking forward to listening to the rest soon.

andru and mattieh like this.
  15. I really like Only Santa Knows (and is she intentionally hilarious in the lyrics video, constant finger lacking aside, or am I just stanning?)

Also, her voice in Rockin Around The Christmas Tree is perfect!

16. I’m so glad to get a proper Delta Christmas album after the weird (but enjoyable) Christmas EP. The production across the album is gorgeous and so it’s even more impressive that she and Matt produced pretty much the whole thing.

mattieh and Knightr634 like this.
  17. Odd that Happy Xmas (War Is Over) isn't on the album

18. Surprised but this charted at #5 in the Aria Album charts. I thought it would be a lot lower if I'm honest.

Also - lets all go make a GoodRum

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.