Delta Goodrem - General Discussion | Page 91 | The Popjustice Forum

Delta Goodrem - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mattieh, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Nice gift for the fans that she released the clip after 4 years. Does it add anything to the song for me personally? Not really. I like to watch the solo shots and the parts with the dancers, but the storyline around it is mediocre. Delta jumping on a man during a date, I don't know... I would have preferred a clip like Louise's Stretch, for example. On the other hand: Delta has handled things a little differently for this clip than you would expect from her, so that makes her unique as far as this clip is concerned...

tj-x and Txetxu like this.
  2. Did 'Dancing with a broken heart' get released on an UK release of one of her albums?

3. Yes, on the Child of the Universe album.
    There is a single and album edit of the song, with enough notable changes in production to tell them apart too.

Chips111 likes this.
  4. Thanks.

5. Wow, I totally missed any/all buzz around this. Unreleased albums always fascinate me.

poshbabyyy and Txetxu like this.
  6. She’s opening for the Backstreet Boys on their U.S. tour. Tempted to grab tickets just to see Delta, since I don’t know when I’ll next get the opportunity since I’ve never been to Australia and (sadly) don’t have any immediate plans to. Has anyone else ever attended a show 100% only for the opening act?

mattieh and Island like this.
  7. I have a few times, and I’d be doing it again for Delta so I’ll have to hope she supports someone on tour here!

8. If Delta also joins as a support act with the BSB in Europe, then I really must have a ticket for the concert in Amsterdam!

9. I am so happy for her and her US fans (that manage to grab tickets), as both say above, I'd definitely be doing the same if she supports anyone here in the UK.

TeamSats2012 likes this.
  10. If they announce her for the U.K. dates too, I’ll be there regardless!

Robbietoxic likes this.
  11. Might have to get tickets just to see Delta then.

mattieh likes this.
  12. Surely if she does come to the UK, she has a decent enough fanbase to do a couple of solo shows...

mattieh likes this.
  13. I'm really hoping she is announced for the UK dates. I'd definitely get tickets for anything to see her even if it is for half hour. I mean ideally she will do a show at say Shepherd's Bush as well as she will already have her band here but I'd be more than happy with just the support slot at this point.

Txetxu, davidjamesg, mattieh and 2 others like this.
  14. I have! I went to see the PCD when a very-early-in-her-career Gaga was their support act. She was spectacular and much better than the dolls. I doubt I'll ever have the opportunity to see her in such a setting ever again. I was literally metres from her.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2022
    Txetxu likes this.
  15. I got to meet her after her last show with BSB Saturday night in St Louis. It was honestly a dream come true. She was super nice and talked to us (me, my boyfriend, and my ex boyfriend) for a good 5 minutes. We got several pictures with her and she gave us multiple hugs. I introduced my boyfriend and my ex to her and said we’re all friends here. She laughed and said she’s friends with her exes too. It was a great night and I’m still on cloud 9!

poshbabyyy, Island, nbtsa and 12 others like this.
  16. Thats so lovely. Every time I see people sharing their experiences of meeting Delta, they always say how approachable and grounded she is. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bad word written about her, in that sense!

poshbabyyy, nbtsa and Txetxu like this.
  17. She does come across as an artist who sincerely adores her fans.

poshbabyyy and nbtsa like this.
  18. Delta is the one artist that I would love to meet. She appears to be the sincerest with her fans. I've seen many videos of fans saying that she remembers their names from years back.

One day!

Atlas likes this.
  19. I met Delta at G-A-Y London a few years back and she stood and chatted with me and my friend for a good 5
    minutes and complemented the jacket I was wearing. She’s an angel.

poshbabyyy, Island, nbtsa and 3 others like this.
  20. Same, I was drunk as you like and definitely back hand compliment her, but she was so sweet and indulged me saying I didn’t like the first pictures (of me) and let me reshoot later. She of course looked stunning in all of them. A dream artist, so kind.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.