Delta Goodrem | Page 93 | The Popjustice Forum

Delta Goodrem

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mattieh, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Glad for all of you who can make it, but a Wednesday is literally impossible for me. Gutted!

2. I have never ever been so stressed about getting tickets for anything ever. It's such a small venue but I would absolutely love to see her live. I actually had tears in my eyes this morning when hearing that she was coming. The stress on Friday will be next level.

3. I’ve already roped in 8 of my mates, several electronic devices and coached them on what to do.

All I need is two tickets and as soon as we have them, then we can sit back and relax!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2022
  4. Has Delta actually ever played a live show in the UK before (apart from club appearances?)

Can't believe this is on the same day as Natalie Imbruglia too... what a dilemma!

Christopher1985 likes this.
  5. I know how you feel. I'm literally only buying for myself and it's causing so much stress. I'm at work at 9am, but going to neak off at just before 10am to ensure I have tickets!
    Last night, I swear I didn't breathe for a few minutes, and I just couldn't compose myself. Afte waiting so many years, I couldn't believe what I was reading.
    Huge good luck to everyone in getting tickets for the show!

Robbietoxic and Christopher1985 like this.
  6. Her instagram / web site says 'one night only' but do we think she could add a second date if the demand is there? I really want to do both Natalie Imbruglia and Delta!

7. ANYONE WHO HAS O2 PRIORITY! PRE-SALE IS ON THERE!

mattieh likes this.
  8. This aged like milk.
    Shit line up of judges tho too.

9. Just got mine, thank you!

TeamSats2012 likes this.
  10. No worries! I've got a ticket too. I have so many emotions going around that in two weeks time, I'll be in the same room as Delta Goodrem. I've admired her for so many years, and genuinely thought that we would never get a headline show from her in the UK.
    I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I hope we are able to meet her after the show. I'll wait hours if I need to!

Robert and 1986 like this.
  11. Gutted! I was working at this point and hadn’t realised they had gone on pre-sale.

Fingers crossed for Friday.

12. I’m sure you’ll be fine. I doubt it’ll sell out but I think she will fill the venue nicely.

I’d love it to sell out though and give appetite for future shows!

mattieh and Christopher1985 like this.
  13. All of this. Really hope I get one!

Robbietoxic likes this.
  14. Sold out in a minute…. I’m mad!!!!!!

mattieh likes this.
  15. Multiple screen refreshes and it said at 10:00am, ‘Sorry, there are currently no tickets available through TicketWeb’?!?

How is this possible?!?

16. Yeah I didn't get tickets. My boyfriend who I was gonna drag with me will be relieved though.

17. Surely they just haven't gone live at the scheduled time? I refuse to believe I missed tickets by logging on at 10:01.

18. I'm coming for you Delta! Use SeeTickets x

19. See Tickets, Ticket Master and Live Nation ‘TicketWeb’ are all saying the same thing?!

Facebook is lighting up with people saying they logged on too and could not get tickets.

20. Just got two off SeeTickets! Don't lose hope!

They showed up for about 10 seconds and are now showing as sold out again, which must be people who had them in their baskets releasing them.

Rocklobster likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.