Demi Lovato - Dancing With the Devil: The Art of Starting Over | Page 173 | The Popjustice Forum

Demi Lovato - Dancing With the Devil: The Art of Starting Over

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, May 24, 2018.

1. I don't know if I'm comfortable with Demi Lovato being the first point of contact for extra terrestrials visiting Earth.

[​IMG]

Mr Blonde, Rob, Truce and 62 others like this.
  2. Such a return of likes on the creation of this gif. Impact.

Sanctuary likes this.

3. Happy for them!!!

4. So happy that they feel comfortable to share their truth with the world.

5. Clicked on to Demi's Wiki page and someone has already changed all their pronouns appropriately, within half an hour of the announcement. You love to see it.

6. (I can't be the only one who saw this coming.)

Congrats to them! Let's hunt aliens.

7. So happy for them and this is great visibility!

8. Happy for Demi! (Don’t read the comments on that tweet though…it’s a cesspool.)

9. Last edited: May 19, 2021
  10. I'm so happy for them!

They must be one of the most famous/visible non-binary people in the world now, right? In terms of name recognition I'm sure Demi is bigger than Sam Smith etc.

Stopremix and Neon Green like this.
  11. Why? I don't see how this is relevant or who cares? Let's not pit non-binary people against each other...

12. I love Alok, It's awesome that Demi is announcing this and also having this conversation with someone like Alok who has been an activist and outspoken queer person and certainly deserves a bigger platform anyways- but just having them there to talk about it with Demi is great of them.

13. I think their point is that it increases visibility/public awareness of non-binary people

Truce, fancygreen, SMG and 34 others like this.
  14. Oop my bad. That's indeed a very good thing.

15. Yes, this was it exactly - apologies if it came across wrong! I just meant that Demi is a huge worldwide name and will be familiar to a lot of people as a result of Disney/their music career, to an extent that I don’t think we’ve seen before.

16. My first thought was "here comes another documentary" nn. Good for them.

17. Ahh happy for Demi! I need to listen to the Aloo podcast as well. Alok is truly a great and insightful person, their book is also worth a read.

18. Same. I'm a horrible, horrible person.

neinzedd, Wishlight, Euphoria and 5 others like this.
  19. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

But honestly shout out to Demi and Sam Smith as trailblazing pop stars; both proving that you can be non-binary and not make good music.

20. The fucjing SOUND I just made was inhuman

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.