Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me (6th Album) | Page 180 | The Popjustice Forum

Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by coolforthesummer, May 29, 2016.

1. Wasn't expecting arenas tbh.

2. Tickets are £42.55 to £51.50

Not bad at all.

Staticboombox likes this.
  3. Your ears though.

tylerc904, Rob and Staticboombox like this.
  4. Expecting a Fifth Harmony at the O2 attendance

lushLuck likes this.
  5. Her new album is good and she doesn’t sound as shrill, I’ll just find out the setlist beforehand and dodge Stone Cold.

Rob, lushLuck and Vasilios like this.
  6. I’m nesting and also it’ll probably sell out?

7. Sellout the O2? Demi Lovato? It's not happening. She should've booked Brixton.

lushLuck likes this.
  8. I'm also surprised at arenas, and four at that. Was expecting O2 Academy-style venues.

9. Pretty sure Live Nation know best?

10. Selena Gomez was selling poorly before she cancelled, Fifth Harmony sold poorly. If I recall, at her peak Miley struggled on her U.K./Europe tour. Demi isn't a household name in the U.K. It's not like her tour is selling really well in the US either. Even Niall Horan, with a huge fan base is doing Academy shows not arenas. Live Nation have often been too ambitious, but I suppose with £40 tickets it'll fill up decently.

lushLuck likes this.
  11. not fucking o2 academy what the fuck she has more pulling power than that

12. Also maybe they’re only selling the lower level?

13. Also girls aged 7-17 have nothing to see live currently - many will go just to have something to see.

14. So it would've been a lot cheaper to book Brixton and less embarassing? I don't want to fight with you but do you really think she's going to sellout an arena easily?

I don't know why I'm so heated about Demi not selling out the O2. Mess...Going to try and get a ticket regardless.

15. Wembley Arena was probably more fitting, no? She definitely can pull a 10k crowd in London.
    I'm sure she'll do well, anyway. Not sold out, but it'll be decent. I might consider seeing her last minute if I have the $.

16. As I said LN probably know better.

nomoresadsongs likes this.
  17. Live Nation are known for M&Gs right? I need to meet her and ask her about her Meme Queen status x

18. Demi always does arenas and she very rarely sells them out, so I doubt that's what Live Nation is expecting.

It's been that way with all her tours since 2014's Neon Lights Tour and it's probably a lot easier (and cheaper) than having to do 2 or 3 days at the same theatre to make the same amount of revenue.

19. Her 2,400 tickets for KOKO London sold out in 2 minutes back in 2014 and she's a lot more famous now with a lot more hits, so Brixton at a 4,921 capacity would definitely be way too small in 2018.

20. RJF

RJF

Oddly enough I think these venues are fine. They might want to push another single though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.