Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me (6th Album) | Page 181 | The Popjustice Forum

Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by coolforthesummer, May 29, 2016.

1. I knew they should have gone with You Don't Do It for Me Anymore as the big ballad single.

Oh well.

Games next?

2. Honestly, Sexy Dirty Love, Games or Daddy Issues are very likely to do a lot more than Tell Me You Love Me (which is a shame because it's one of her best songs ever)

Rob and Jacques like this.
  3. None of those songs would be hits. They're just album tracks.

I don't think there's another hit here sadly, Tell Me was the one and it flopped.

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  4. Gonna try and nab a couple Meet & Greet tickets for the Glasgow show during pre-sale on Wednesday.

Can't believe she's playing the Hydro!

5. I’d love to go but I think getting time off work will be a big issue.
    I was trying to look at London but I don’t know. Ideally it would have been Birmingham but I know 100% I couldn’t get it off.

Sorry Demi (Maybe next time?!)

6. It's a shame they didn't release the NOTD remix as the main radio single version. It goes off and I could see if doing well on radio.

7. Any word on whether its all seated or if there's standing?

8. It's seated.

9. DAMN IT.

10. I can’t believe I’m typing this but the O2 Presale sold out in less than 2 minutes ddd

lushLuck likes this.
  11. I know, I tried (more out of interest) for the Manchester date and got nothing!

munro likes this.
  12. Has the world done us a favour? We just don’t know.

baxterclan likes this.
  13. I got second row for Birmingham!

It makes a change for seats so close to be in the same price range as all the others!

14. Does anyone have a spare presale code? I ordered the album from her website and still didn’t get one....

15. I tried Birmingham presale (her website presale, not O2 Priority) and it wouldn't even give me one of the front 3 blocks. I'm jealous.

16. I just don’t believe there’s that much demand for Demi here... they’ve surely released very little presale?

Every time I click on a new set of seats they’ve already been taken it’s just... meh.

17. I think the presales are popular because her core fan base is big enough and savvy enough to be getting their tickets during them.

I think the tour as a whole will do well because she’s an established act who’s going on her first proper UK tour. This is her sixth album...

Sure not every fan has bought every album but I think tickets are cheap enough that people who have enjoyed some of her material will be interested.

18. My friend got us tickets for Block 001 in Glasgow, yas.

19. Vas is always right.

20. Literally how

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.