Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me (6th Album) | Page 56 | The Popjustice Forum

Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me (6th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by coolforthesummer, May 29, 2016.

1. So what is the truth

ohnostalgia and lushLuck like this.
  2. I kinda get an odd satisfaction when lazy songs tossed on Today's Top Hits still stumble and do poorly in America. The state of her career is so odd yet interesting.

RMK likes this.

3. Just to add to the mess of Miley, Selena and more all releasing soon.... she approaches.

4. New Demi? The mess just doesn't end doesn't it?

5. We're gonna need a Big Disney Girls rate for 2017.

Slice of Life and Island like this.
  6. For some reason I don't think it's music related.

Noir and Staticboombox like this.
  7. It's called wishful thinking.

8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

CHRIST

9. I'm not sure I'm ready for this...

10. I hope it's one of the Diane Warren songs so this is all over within a week.

11. It's probably something fitness related.

12. RMK

RMK

I can't if she even releases something before the fall of this year. Yes, it must be for the fitness reveal or that youtube show or something. The way she phrased that it sounds like something else besides music. (It can be, but it just sounds weird I feel like if it were music she'd just say "get ready" "tomorrow.")

Miley and SELENA. BOTH. It'll be hard to find the perfect time, but she's only going to thrive if she has no direct competition like that. She should wait until the fall or something.

13. Scream if it's related this.

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  14. Will I finally be able to buy Delete It Fat by Demi active wear??

15. Demi WOULD shill for Fabletics.

16. RJF

RJF

Miley is basically Demi only she had the luck of going first, isn't she?

That's all I have to add.

17. Hope Body Say is an indication of where she'll go with a new album because it's probably my favourite thing she's done. For me she's got better and better with each album so I'm here for her.

18. You are in my prayers , I'm going to light a candle for you and pray you see the light

19. Did you not like Body Say?

20. Body Say is definitely one of her best songs. Her first album had her best singles run though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.