Demi - Lovato | Page 83 | The Popjustice Forum

Demi - Lovato

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, May 24, 2018.

1. The Eurovision song is quite nice actually, much better than I Love Me. Not that it takes much!

KidAbelha likes this.
  2. It gets me super Don't Forget vibes

3. I only discovered the ‘Emo Mix’ of I Love Me when checking into the Eurovision song today and I actually really like it.

4. First of all, the Eurovision movie is a thing? Secondly, In The Mirror is a bop minus all the screaming in the second half of the song.

5. The movie is dreadful I wanted to like it I really did but yeh. Her song is a bop though.

6. fffff

Verandi, Neon Green, Rem and 18 others like this.
  7. I'm so happy for her!

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  8. Interesting! Congrats & best of luck to her.

9. Why am I screaming at this?

Anyway, I didn't know who this man was but for once she had taste! Congrats to them.

10. Apparently this guy was weirdly obsessed with Selena but she seems happy so good luck to her.

12. They really are a perfect match then!

13. I have to say from experience that people who post like this and rather share their relationship on social media than between themselves, don’t stay that long together.

Happy for them though.

Espeon likes this.
  14. I am happy she seems to be in a much better place this second time around. Good for her!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.