Desktop site changes / speed issues? | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

Desktop site changes / speed issues?

Discussion in 'Forum business' started by slaybellz, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Yeah it's acting up again. Fix it Jesus!

2. Trying to navigate PJ:

[​IMG]

3. BTG

BTG

Who ended up convincing Peter to fix this last time? Can you do it again thanks x

4. Jesus, it has taken 45 minutes for the main forum page and subsequent other pages to load this morning, what is up with this?

berserkboi likes this.
  5. Slowest it has been so far for me, this go around of issues!

6. How’d y’all have the patience to use this site at times when it takes 10+ seconds to load a page?

Stopremix, slaybellz, DJHazey and 2 others like this.
  7. Try running a rate/hosting a song contest with it. it's torture to go through 40+ inbox threads.

Laurence, berserkboi and Maki like this.
  9. BTG

BTG

Like @1991 said last time, the best thing to do is @ Peter on Twitter and make him aware.

He clearly doesn’t visit the forum regularly enough to even notice anything is wrong. So screaming into the void here won’t get it fixed dddd.

Maki likes this.
  10. Yeah, it’s definitely lagging again. Not as bad as last time for me but I can see it getting there. Just @ Peter and hope for the best.

I also have this issue where I get logged out automatically every two minutes nn but that might just be an error on my end.

spaceship and Maki like this.
  11. I don't know if anyone can help, but I'm constantly getting email notifications of threads I've been in, even though I clearly unchecked the email stuff in my settings. It's getting wild.

12. It only took a few months for this to happen, eeks!

13. kal

kal

Is the database getting too big again? Maybe a purge would fix it then.

14. *knocks on wood* the forum is going quick during a peak time (aka all of North America and Europe are on)

berserkboi, lob0to, Stopremix and 2 others like this.
  15. **takes credit cuz I emailed Peter.**
    Hope it lasts!

Laurence, DJHazey, Maki and 3 others like this.
  16. Is it running slow for anyone else?

17. MB

MB

Yeah! Very! On mobile and desktop.

18. PJ can't even stop working on the right time schedule dddd.

Maki likes this.
  19. The UK Baddies have found us.

boombazookajoe, soratami and Mvnl like this.
  20. Yes! I was just about to do a speed test for my internet. I should have known better dd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.