Desktop site changes / speed issues? | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Desktop site changes / speed issues?

Discussion in 'Forum business' started by slaybellz, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Do you remember what happened last time when things needed change...

I heard the servers at Chromatica are faster than this.

2. There could a hundred people in a room ...

but there can’t be a hundred people on PJ at once dddd.

3. I know Peter keeps a distance with the forum nowadays, but I would hope that there's at least 100 homosexuals trying to post on here even with the speed being worse than dial-up is a sign that there is indeed interest to keep the forum going and salvage it with some repairs.

tea, ohnostalgia, Stopremix and 14 others like this.
  4. Hopefully this can be fixed. If the forum goes byebye I literally don't know where i'd go to complain about Gaga's capitalism era.

5. ... The site is moving really fast right now y’all.

slaybellz, spaceship and Andy French like this.
  6. Yeah but I don't want to jinkx it because it always gets faster around this time and then plummets in like 12 hours from now.

7. Would be very cool if there was another person interested in keeping the forum functioning and doing things necessary and all. That ad revenue isn't nothing right.

Doodvid likes this.
  8. It's still really slow here sadly.

9. Yup, running a rate just isn't fun anymore when each reveal post takes three times the amount of time it used to.

Doodvid, Verandi and Laurence like this.
  10. I’d post a gif to express my feelings but I’m afraid it would crash the site permanently.

Remorque, LPT, tea and 18 others like this.
  11. Well, he only said he'd have a look at it, not that he was actually going to do anything about it

[​IMG]

Remorque, LPT, Sprockrooster and 21 others like this.
  12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This site is practically unusable in the evenings, sometimes it won't even let me type? Peter knows something is up so hopefully he's working on something and we'll know soon xx

Remorque, tea, ohnostalgia and 8 others like this.
  13. Yes, fingers crossed!

14. I found a way to make it kinda useable again for ME.
    You can PayPal me tho x

@Popjustice you gave ha a look this week, how about some capacity for the server this week.

15. Stream the legendary Agnes smash Fingers Crossed whilst you wait for this to be fixed!

Remorque, 2014 and Verandi like this.
  16. MB

MB

It seems to be going slow this morning when it's usually speedier so it seems to be getting worse.

Jacques and 2014 like this.
  17. I thought it was just me, but I'm using a brand new laptop that I've had less than a week so I was all ready to sending it back, but then every device I was using was slow.

It's not horrendous for me, but more of a minor irritant!

18. Nn not me having a 2 hour phone call with Virgin Media call me Mel C x yesterday not realising this is practically the only site I visit on a browser, only to discover this thread.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.