Desktop site changes / speed issues? | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Desktop site changes / speed issues?

Discussion in 'Forum business' started by slaybellz, Apr 7, 2021.

1. How dare you.

2. Everything is so loading so fast again yas

[​IMG]

3. I’m scrolling around and tapping on shit super fast just because I can.

4. Work it!
    [​IMG]

Alphableat and Maki like this.
  5. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The site is fucking crazy.....but it's free.

6. Financially free. But it does take a toll on some.

Stopremix likes this.
  7. There is an issue for me where it sometimes says that the site cannot be reached. It eventually resolves itself if I refresh a couple of times but maybe it's something worth looking at.

8. kal

kal

I’ve had this today too. I think it’s a DNS/networking issue though, because when I can’t access it, but check here, it’s still working.

slaybellz, evangelion and Maki like this.
  9. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Another user reached out via Instagram to report the same. I'll let the other mods know.

10. Yeah it's sporadically doing that for me too, glad it's not just me. Luckily I was able to post an elimination for a that rate I'm running inbetween it going out.

I was restarting my work PC thinking my work's network had finally 'caught' me being on here alot and blocked it dd

11. This DNS issue pissed me off the entire morning, since I had an elimination ready to go, but thankfully I was able to gain access using VPN (sporadically browsing from Hungary and Greece). I really hope it gets resolved soon.

berserkboi and johnoclock like this.
  12. Yeah I wasn’t able to access the site on my home WiFi this morning but it worked on my phone data without issue.

slaybellz and Maki like this.
  13. I first tried to access with phone data, but that didn't work for me. Really odd.

14. The hot minute of anxiety before I checked to see PJ also didn’t work on 4G on my phone I was afraid of getting a tough conversation soon.

Maki and DJHazey like this.
  15. I thought I’d been banned

Sprockrooster likes this.
  16. I always get the fresh sense of anxiety whenever it doesn't open at work. It's literally where I do 75% of my forum interactions and most of my rate work.

Laurence, slaybellz and Maki like this.
  17. Yeah I thought the site was down since last night but as soon I switched the my mobile data instead of wifi suddenly it worked?

Maki likes this.
  18. Please I thought the site had been down the whole day until I checked the forum on my phone nn

slaybellz, evangelion and Maki like this.
  19. It happened to me as well a few times already today, from my computer and phone.

Maki likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.