Desktop site changes / speed issues? | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

Desktop site changes / speed issues?

Discussion in 'Forum business' started by slaybellz, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Imma gonna have to start adding some of you to my Messenger/FB, my anxiety levels when these errors occur are far too high! Dddd

Sprockrooster, DJHazey and Maki like this.
  2. Go ahead add me. In fact on my Facebook I am slowly doing an A to Z of my 500 all time favorite songs. Mostly for myself because no one I have on there knows many of the songs dd.

Sprockrooster and berserkboi like this.
  3. I hope the issue is being looked into because switching to data is only a temporary solution.

Maki and berserkboi like this.
  4. Wait, it seems to be working for me now.

Maki and berserkboi like this.
  5. Today it works. For now. Let's hope.

slaybellz and Maki like this.
  6. I still can’t access on my wifi.

Aespa released their new music video and then the site was down all day for me. Their power.

soratami likes this.
  7. I was wondering how come I was so productive yesterday, but I now realized because I couldn't access this pink site for a whole day.
    Goodbye productivity today as I have to catch up on every thing I missed yesterday!

Maki likes this.
  8. I can’t access on wifi but no issues on mobile data.

On Eurovision Semi-Final of all days!

9. I too reached out to my good sis @Slice of Life when I couldn’t access, but everything was working for them and I thought I’d been banned or something ddd.

RUNAWAY, berserkboi and Maki like this.
  10. Is it me or the forum is a bit slow this evening?

11. Yeah a little for me too. And it's doing the thing again.

12. I've noticed it's slower than usual again too. Oh no.

Stopremix likes this.
  13. Yep, randomly slowing to a crawl again over the last couple of days.

Stopremix likes this.
  14. Hello hello. It's been a couple of days now that the forum works fine from mobile but it's a mild disaster using the desktop version (it's very slow, especially in the evening). Hopefully Peter is aware of it.

berserkboi and Maki like this.
  15. Yep, it's happening again.

Utopia, Alenko, kal and 5 others like this.
  16. Nah, it's slow on mobile or desktop for me. Please save us again @Popjustice!

17. This site suddenly has a need for speed. Glad it's not my connection/provider gone to crap AGAIN. I just got it fixed last month!

Maki likes this.
  18. Zipping along at the moment!

slaybellz likes this.
  19. Yeah its only when North Americans get out of work and Europeans are still on nearing the end of day. Then when one goes to sleep it quickens because there are more Europeans, so when they leave it really speeds up. During work hours its pretty bad too.

Its definitely related to how many people are accessing the server at one time.

berserkboi and Stopremix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.