Desperate Housewives | Page 89 | The Popjustice Forum

Desperate Housewives

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Toxicated, Sep 26, 2006.

1. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Moderator

YES!

Another good episode! Gabrielle shopping parts were great. Not here for them going after Bree!

2. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

That was a lovely episode. The police officer is... eurgh!

3. That's the most early Desperate Housewivesish quality episode we've had in a very long time, it was really good. I'm guessing the fake evidence will be the undoing of the case against Bree.

4. Very very good episode. At this point I don't know which way it's going to go for Bree. My gut tells me she'll get found guilty only for Carlos to jump in at the last minute.

5. Fuck me, what are the odds of having two of the craziest cops ever hating you? He pisses me off so much, someone needs to shoot him! Great episode otherwise.

6. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

The finale's title is...

Finishing The Hat.

Hmpf.

ALSO, Brian Tanen, off Ugly Betty (who Amanda was named after!) has written the penultimate episode.

7. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Not a bad episode but oh my God, next week looks amazingg!

8. i loved this episode but as we move closer to the two hours finale my heart skips a beat from excitement

9. Rob

Rob

Given that there's only a few episodes until the finale, I thought this was a pretty dull episode, far too slow moving.

Also some interesting/dull trivia from Wikipedia:

With 180 episodes through 8 seasons, Desperate Housewives becomes the longest running American show featuring all female leads, beating Charmed, which had 178 episodes.

10. I'm reafirming my thought that when they selected the child who plays MJ they didn't have in mind he should have to do emotional scenes like those in the last few episodes...man, he shows as many emotions as rock.

11. For a show coming to it's finale, it's so fucking DULL. Even Bree's impending court case which should have been nerve wracking has turned into a typical boring romance story.

12. Yeah, they don't seem to be building any kind of anticipation for the finale, which is a massive shame.

13. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

I hope it doesn't end on
    a) A lame note
    b) A cliffhanger
    c) A party, like All My Children

14. The latest episode was pretty meh and theres only 2 episodes left... weird.

15. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

The finale trailer arghhhh!!

[video=youtube;Rb8_NQ2zRl8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb8_NQ2zRl8[/video]

16. I have a feeling it will end with the ladies playing poker and me ugly crying.

17. I'm saying it now, I will cry. I cried at Ugly Betty, teared up at Lost (moreso when Jin & Sun died) and now this. Cannot wait!

18. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

I never cry at TV shows but Ugly Betty brought me really close! I hope this does too.

19. I liked VERY much the ending of the last episode.

The season could've been defintely better. The story had a lot of potential, but the writing has been extremely weak. But I'm not complaining: it still had great moments and the storyline was way more interesting than the ones of the middle seasons.
    It's ending on a high note, not as high as it used to be, but in a decent position.

It's definitely a show that I'm going to enjoy watching repeats.

20. i got a teary eyed just from the trailer...
    i would love to see Angie return... I loved her (and Betty Applewhite as well)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.