Destiny’s Child

promitheth promitheth begs to differ, love.

I mean this in the most non argumentative way, but should somebody have an actual lisp, then I’m pretty sure making a joke of it or mocking it like this isn’t 100% right.

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but I’m pretty sure that should Kiely have a lisp, then making the opening lines of a song per of the joke feels slightly wrong to me.

Either way, 3LW slap, with their second album being an incredible R&B pop sophomore bop fest and that’s before it was followed by the incredible ‘Feeling You’.

I mean this in the most non argumentative way, but should somebody have an actual lisp, then I’m pretty sure making a joke of it or mocking it like this isn’t 100% right.

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but I’m pretty sure that should Kiely have a lisp, then making the opening lines of a song per of the joke feels slightly wrong to me.

Either way, 3LW slap, with their second album being an incredible R&B pop sophomore bop fest and that’s before it was followed by the incredible ‘Feeling You’.

I literally have the worst lisp myself haha and THAT is what’s really funny

I literally have the worst lisp myself haha and THAT is what’s really funny

I did post with extreme caution, as I didn’t want to offend but at the same time didn’t want something to be made light of either. I hope people understand where I was coming from with my original post.

Some fun gay trivia for everyone tonight that I've never seen before. In 2005, RuPaul filmed a skit with Destiny's Child for Fashion Rocks, but it was cut from the broadcast. Also worth noting is that Lose My Breath was his third most played song of the year with Destiny's Fulfilled on the same spot in his album ranking.
j7yHYpw.png

I remember buying the debut on cd, putting it in my Walkman and falling asleep midway through it kii.

The singles, bonus tracks and Illusions are bops tho.

Was Illusions supposed to be a single at some point before they changed to Get On The Bus? I always got that impression because of the single cover and few remixes being available.