Destiny’s Child

Oh wow, I remember watching bits of this showcase back in 2004 on some DC fanpage. Blurry beyond belief, I could barely tell who was who, but man did I enjoy hearing Get On The Bus live. So amazing to see it in HQ after all these years! Thank you!

I loved these two (and the extended Michelle episode). I wasn't aware LaTavia had been through so much but it warmed my heart seeing how she's thriving - I appreciated her honesty and how she's proud of her journey and how it's made her the woman she is today.

LeToya was HILARIOUS. I was laughing out loud with her. "I knew [Say My Name] was special... as I sat in my house". "Shout out to Michelle Williams" after singing In My Bed. The Survivor moment "WHERE'S MY CAMO? Where is my paddle?" - when I tell you I had tears!

Speaking of which, both the speeches Terrell gave the two women at the end of the episodes were absolutely beautiful, and I'm glad they're know receiving the love and appreciation, not as the two that were in Destiny's Child, but as LaTavia and as LeToya.

Those interviews were so great. I love how Terrell gave them the safe space to tell their stories, and really showed everyone so much love and appreciation.

Destiny's Child were such a huge part of my childhood and all 5 of these incredible women deserve all of the flowers. Completing the set with Kelly's and Michelle's episodes too.

10 Times Michelle Williams Proved She Is The Queen Of R&B Bridges

Michelle Williams may have been the last member to join Destiny’s Child, but she immediately proved just how much she could contribute to group mates Beyoncé Knowles and Kelly Rowland’s own vocal stylings, often taking on the bridge of their more iconic songs, as well as fan-favorite deep cuts.

In celebration of the R&B and Gospel star’s 44th birthday (July 23), we’ve compiled 10 tracks that prove the songstress is second-to-none when it comes to showcasing her immense talent via catchy bridges that are often the highlight of both DC classics and lesser-known gems.

Check them out below.

Those interviews were so great. I love how Terrell gave them the safe space to tell their stories, and really showed everyone so much love and appreciation.

Destiny's Child were such a huge part of my childhood and all 5 of these incredible women deserve all of the flowers. Completing the set with Kelly's and Michelle's episodes too.

Wow he's incredible! I never paid much attention to Michelle but my God she is wonderful.

Wow, I've just watched bits of these and this is incredible stuff. He's so great!

I wish every girlband member had an equivalent experience!