Destiny's Child | Page 26 | The Popjustice Forum

Destiny's Child

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by AllStar7, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Is it? I honestly can’t tell the difference.

Angeleyes likes this.
  2. Yes, a slight remix. The biggest differences being the vinyl scratch sound in the intro (and in the rest of the song) is missing, the “ooh”s in Michelle’s verse is lowered, and the instrumental during the scat breakdown is revised.

3. The bass in the video version sounds fuller too, if that's the right way to describe it. The album version sounds a bit flat in comparison to me.

4. And the outro.

5. I still find it weird that Destiny Fulfilled was rarely acknowledged by Beyoncé until the last few years - she'd do "journey" style sets that went from No No No to Survivor, then 03 Bonnie & Clyde, Crazy In Love and never return back to the Fulfilled singles. It was nice that Beychella/Homecoming gave them the chance to shine as they'd (especially Lose My Breath) been missing from her live releases!

Vasilios, Sideout and POPGASM like this.

6. Beyoncé found doing a where de bops do with their best album.

Verandi and lushLuck like this.
  7. I know this is a DC thread but I wanted yo bring some attention to Letoya & Latavia's group Anjel, I was listening to a couple.of their songs yesterday and it dawned on me how much of their sound was reminiscent of DC4.

This song sounds similar to Now That She's Gone, I love Latavia's t-boz -esque vocals here

Imagine had DC4 recorded this one, could've easily been like Bill's Bill's Bill's part 2 for them

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.