Deuce - On The Loose! | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Deuce - On The Loose!

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by aquaplex, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Do we know why no Lisa?

2. Guess she doesn't want to? She's had a lot on her plate.. maybe the delay might change her mind

3. I love this thread occasionally popping up. So long as Deuce are remembered, all is good with the world.

Conan, Dr Pop, Doodvid and 1 other person like this.
  4. New to my YouTube channel..

Captivated, unidan82, mrp2910 and 5 others like this.
  5. Thanks for uploading - interesting to hear the slightly different mix.

6. It's the same one they used on their GMTV and TOTP performances. I don't know what the point of it was, but it kind of sounds like how I imagine it would've sounded with the Eurovision orchestra.

idratherjack and Doodvid like this.
  7. A nice reminder why I was besotted with Craig back then. Woof.
    Why oh why didn't we send this to Dublin back in '95? Sigh.

8. [​IMG]

Swoon! Craig was one of my biggest 90s crushes. He was lovely when I met them at a signing.

I Need You would have been one of our best ever Eurovision entries, I'm still mad about Love City Bloody Groove. Deuce would be so much more remembered too.

Rooneyboy, unidan82, mrp2910 and 2 others like this.

9. Was this version ever available anywhere?

I wish there was more extended mixes and the JX mixes out there rather than just on vinyl.

10. Nope never released. It'd be nice to have but it wasn't an improvement on the original so I don't know why they did it...

11. Hi Ben, loving all the videos on your channel - do you happen to have any of the videos by the boyband V? Sadly the versions on youtube are terribly low quality.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.