Deuce - Rock The Disco... AT LAST! | The Popjustice Forum

Deuce - Rock The Disco... AT LAST!

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by mrsleaze, Jan 20, 2007.

1. I have it.... AT LAST!

It's AMAZING!!!

OK, i need to send it to someone to share with everyone else on a website.

How about someone from Don't Stop The Pop or something.

Can someone help me out?

Sleaze x

2. What is this track like?? Is it like Girls On Top by Girl Thing?? I hope so. That's what disco songs should sound like.

Milky x

3. vasilios

vasilios Guest

***Speechless***
    Who where what how??/
    Gulp.

4. I remember another band from the same management company called ASAP doina track called Rock The Disco.. Could this be the same track!
    I saw them supporting East 17 back in 1997.

5. *faints*

6. vasilios

vasilios Guest

I hope this is not a joke a la PJ/Siobhan!
    If it is... no Charley!

7. Wowzers!

Please let me know the link when it's up!

8. Lord yes! I want to hear it! Please and thank you! Does it bear any resemblance to their original sound? Would you know if Kelly is singing on it or if it was the skinny one that replaced her? Ta!

9. can't you just put it on that site that begins with mu and ends with zicmatters?

10. vasilios

vasilios Guest

11. Really sorry everyone. I posted this bout 30 mins before leaving work and no one replied by the time I left.

I am gonna send it to the ever trusty Don't Stop The Pop, so keep checking with them.

The version I have features, very clearly, Paul & Kelly on vocals. Lisa must have been at make up college that afternoon, and Craig... well, erm...

Enjoy everyone!

Sleaze x

12. After 11 yrs of waiting I can finally say...WOW!

Kelly never sounded better (although slightly Heather Small-esque)

A crazy sound - kinda like Tom Watkins was heading with North & South I reckon - sounds like one of those mad Deuce remixes you'd get.

I love it.

Thank you mrsleaze - pop saviour! .x.

13. Its now on DSTP :)

14. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Rock The Disco!!

x

15. Its the best BRRRRRRRRRR Since kylies Give me just a little more time!

16. Good God, this is fantastic! Their second album, by the sounds of this, could well have bettered the first.

17. The MP3 artist tag says it is ASAP. But it does sound like Kelly, which is confusing. And it's track 2 on the CD, what else is on it?

18. Oh no, it's deffo Kelly & Paul. It was meant to be a single for ASAP after Deuce, but this version is deffo the Deuce version. Fact!

19. oh my its fabulous (ok that was very gay but after waiting over 8 years for new deuce stuff im allowed to be over gay)

and its defo kelly and paul

20. It is a bit different to their other stuff. Slightly less cheesy. I like it ! Why did it all go wrong?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.