Diana Gordon - Becoming | The Popjustice Forum

Diana Gordon - Becoming

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by IAmRockstar, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Wynter is releasing 4 free EP's this year, all part of the 'Human Condition' series. The 1st EP is titled 'Doleo', which is Latin for 'Pain'. The EP is out July 9th and the lead single is titled 'Stimela'. She's still signed to Atlantic Records, but this EP is off her own pocket and part of her own 'The Flying Unicorn' label.

http://soundcloud.com/andygensler/01-stimela-by-wynter-gordon#play <- Stimela

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  2. Re: Wynter Gordon - Human Condition (EP Series)

Interesting strategy she's going with. And new music from Wynter is always appreciated.

Her voice is sounding better than ever on 'Stimela' as well.

3. Re: Wynter Gordon - Human Condition (EP Series)

Yeah her voice is in perfect condition on 'Stimela'

4. Re: Wynter Gordon - Human Condition (EP Series)

Stimela is gorgeous. Wow. I had a feeling she would do something like this, the songwriting on her debut was so good - it's was obvious she had more in her than throwaway dance hits. Though saying that I think her debut album was perfect, a cut above the avarage dance/pop album and could of been massive with the right videos, promo etc.

I am very excited after hearing Stimela, though I wonder quite where she will end up, if anywhere sadly.

5. Re: Wynter Gordon - Human Condition (EP Series)

She actually has to be one of my favourite popstars, 'With The Music I Die' is such a flawless album from start to finish.
    Stimela has took a few listens but it's growing on me fast now!

6. Re: Wynter Gordon - Human Condition (EP Series)

Stimela is excellent! I kind of expected an atrocity but I'm pleased that hipster Wynter is looking good! Will look forward to the EPs and I do like the artwork on that Soundcloud very much.

7. Re: Wynter Gordon - Human Condition (EP Series)

Wow, this is just amazing.

8. Re: Wynter Gordon - Human Condition (EP Series)

I sadly can't listen to it at the moment, but the more Wynter I have in my life the better I will be for it. Bring it on.

9. Re: Wynter Gordon - Human Condition (EP Series)

This is very "Enigma". I approve. Now I need the rest of the EP to follow suit.

10. Re: Wynter Gordon - Human Condition (EP Series)

Whoa, this is kind of amazing. Reminds me a bit of Dawn Richard, and yes, definitely Enigma. I love the combination of minimal production and the big vocals.

11. Re: Wynter Gordon - Human Condition (EP Series)

Sounds exciting! I just recently understood how much I love her voice. There's really something to it that makes it so incredible.

12. Re: Wynter Gordon - Human Condition (EP Series)

This is brilliant. When I read the description, I thought it was going to be some hipster, wanky rubbish. Very impressed though.

13. Re: Wynter Gordon - Human Condition (EP Series)

She said she might release the next track from 'Doleo' tomorrow!

Also the 'Stimela' video is almost ready, hoping for something epic!

14. Re: Wynter Gordon - Human Condition (EP Series)

I am so thrilled about this, I absolutely love her album.

15. Re: Wynter Gordon - Human Condition (EP Series)

Stimela is amazing! Super excited for the EP and the others that'll follow.

16. Re: Wynter Gordon - Human Condition (EP Series)

Fucking amazing. She just blows me away everytime, there is so much growth in just this one track that it really amazes me. I still wish I could buy her debut in physical form.

She is a Pop Saint, and her speaking in a different language just sounds so passionate and sensual. Please blow up Wynter. Oh, and All My Life and Back to You get constant plays, as well as Still Getting Younger.

17. Rob

Rob

Re: Wynter Gordon - Human Condition (EP Series)

You can get it on Ebay? Her voice really is gorgeous, she's such an incredibly beautiful tone. It's a shame she has to make something like Dirty Talk to get noticed. Looking forward to her next full length album.

18. Re: Wynter Gordon - Human Condition (EP Series)

Ooh, Stimela is really good, like... unexpectedly so. Reminds me a lot of Lamya, it'd be a real treat if she goes down the alternative/world route - as catchy a song as Dirty Talk certainly was, we've been missing a female Peter Gabriel for a while now.

19. Re: Wynter Gordon - Human Condition (EP Series)

Crazy excited for this! Question though: why is it the US only got an EP for With The Music I Die? I'm assuming it's certainly worth checking out the full album that was released elsewhere, which I only just realized existed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.