Diana Gordon - Becoming | Page 31 | The Popjustice Forum

Diana Gordon - Becoming

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by IAmRockstar, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Acoustic version of Rollin’:

Eric17 and andru like this.
  2. I really love Rollin’. The acoustic version, but more so the original. It really is right up my alley.

3. Love that! Diana going almost Alanis in her verses, I love how envolving it is. Guitars are really making a comeback this year, right?

nooniebao likes this.
  4. Get them Sainsbury's coins, Diana

andru, nooniebao and Eric17 like this.
  5. That article says nothing, but that's okay. I don't expect much from journalism these days. Excited for more new music, whenever it may come.

AndrewX likes this.
  6. New EP on April 3rd!

superultra, Island, K94 and 11 others like this.
  7. I hope it’s a long EP! 6 or 7 songs total would be greatly appreciated.

Eric17 likes this.
  8. I am grateful for the EP but didn't she say something about an album?

Eric17 likes this.
  9. Her EP’s are usually 5 songs (Doleo being the exception), so I’m guessing Rollin’ + 4 new songs.

10. I wonder if Becoming is on it too?

Pineapple likes this.
  11. Diana's said that Rollin' was the first song off of her new "album", but you never know with her.

nooniebao likes this.
  12. Pure has soundtracked many moments (to myself) in my life so I'm ready. She can do no wrong for me.

13. Wasn't there a song called 'Wasted Youth' before Rollin' Hopefully its a longer EP with all these random tracks collected and quite a few new ones.

14. AH, if she drops the studio version of Once a Friend that I asked her about forever ago, I will ascend.

TRAVVV and FINISH LINE like this.
  15. She did say she would some time ago. Maybe it’ll be on the EP. I do hope it’s mostly new songs though.

16. There are seven songs on the EP out Friday according to a recent press release:

"The seven song, genre-bending project reaffirms Diana’s expansive sonic palette, with sounds ranging from hard-hitting trap to acoustic guitar instrumentation – she covers the spectrum."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.