Diana Ross | Page 87 | The Popjustice Forum

Diana Ross

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by idratherjack, Mar 25, 2007.

1. I do hope we get some good Merch!!

2. I’m going to the Glasgow gig a week tomorrow and I bought my tickets through viagogo so I’m a bit nervous as I always get my tickets through ticketmaster. Anyone else bought through a reselling agent before?

3. Ha ha mine too!

4. And in other good news my tickets for next Friday in Glasgow have arrived from AXS at last. Panic over! Can’t wait… a friend of mine flying in from Spain to join me at the show. 2 years of delays but at last we get to see Ms Ross!

idratherjack likes this.
  5. I don't know why they leave it so close to the concert before they send out the tickets, it's always a bit nerve wracking! Glad you got them now. I'm going to the Glasgow show too and can't wait!

WhereIsTheFeeling likes this.
  6. I emailed them last week and they said the tickets hadn’t reached them yet to dispatch which gave me the fear! But all is well now! I’m sure we will all have a fabulous night!

idratherjack likes this.
  8. Also at the end of "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" - the last "Just call my name" part too. No mic near her lips but the voice blaring out. I think that one was the most live of the night though - some adlibs and the talking parts definitely sounded live.

9. Diana was clearly lip-syncing for her life at the Jubilee, but I loved it. So lovely just to see her!

10. Anyone got setlist or merch news after last nights 1st show?

11. It’s on setlist fm for anyone who wants a spoiler. I’m on my mobile now so couldn’t work out how to hide the content… so go have a look if you wish. (It is generally pleasing to me…)

Whosthatboy122 likes this.
  12. LPT, Whosthatboy122 and The_Rani like this.
  13. LPT likes this.
  14. Caved in and saw the setlist-so very much looking forward to seeing her now!

15. Am I blind, or is Thank You missing from the Thank You Tour setlist?

16. LPT

LPT

No "Thank You" which is sad but it looks amazing

Smooth Criminal and topopMAC1 like this.
  17. Shame, as was looking forward to seeing that one live. Perfect for a finale. Still, very epic list all the same!

18. Surely it’s just missing from the posted list by accident? I mean she’s already rehearsed the song as seen on the Jubilee stage, it’s the title track of the tour plus even If The World Just Danced is included (which is fab news!).

19. Hopefully, fingers crossed it was just an error then.

Disco Blister likes this.
  20. Honestly, I just can't believe how much I love If The World Just Danced. It's so chic and funky.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.