Dido - Still On My Mind (5th Album) | Page 38 | The Popjustice Forum

Dido - Still On My Mind (5th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by MacH, May 17, 2018.

1. Yeah, the title track is the one, I've not stopped playing. It's sensational.

impossibleprincess likes this.
  2. The reason why I love Dido are those inexplicably gorgeous melodies

3. This is easily my favourite album of hers since No Angel, even though I've really liked almost everything.
    Chances has got to be a standout for me. Her melodies are so beautiful.

4. Totally obsessed with this album and my favourite track is “Walking By”. If anyone doesn’t feel the last album you should listen to the title track GWGA and “Sitting On The Roof Of The World” on repeat for a bit and I guarantee you will love the album as much as I do! It’s one of her best

Bonsummer, Euphoria and SlowBurn like this.
  5. Sitting on the Roof of the World is gorgeous isn't it?

This album is great though, feels more related to her debut than anything else. She hasn't ever put out a bad album though.

6. I have 1 ticket (standing) for her show on Fri 31 May. I can no longer attend. PM me if interested.

7. Where is “Don’t believe in love”!?

8. Seriously, no “Don’t Believe in Love” and no “Walking By”? Great mix overall on the setlist, but I’m definitely missing at least these two.

9. I would have loved See the Sun or Some Kind of Love too! But I think it’s a pretty nice setlist.

10. 'See You When You're 40'?!!

LOVE that she's singing that!

11. Have To Stay is just beautiful.

Trouble in Paradise and Ferk like this.
  12. She kinda skips my faves on the set list... dddd. Would have liked Some Kind Of Love & Still On My Mind. She coulda saved Mad Love a bit.

13. I was there in Prague and it was glorious. Just wish she had played the new title track.

AMA

14. Not doing the title track is a fucking crime.

15. Ray

Ray

I thought "it would be so mindblowing if 'Hurricanes' was the opener", then clicked the link...

*sighs* I wish I could see her live with this setlist.

LKane likes this.
  16. Can you give away a bit mroe about the show?

17. Tell us more lol Fave song? How was the merch? The crowd was good?

18. The queen is coming to latin america <3

19. Fuck, just saw her in Prague and she was so humble, beautiful and funny. Loved the setlist, which was filled with loads of tracks from the new album, although she managed to perform some surprises like "See You When You're 40" and "Take My Hand". She also got quite emotional while performing "Have To Stay"

Robert likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.