Digimon | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Digimon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Blob, Oct 14, 2010.

1. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Aww I remember that...

2. Taeyang likes this.
  3. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

4. Yeah, the 3 different styles of animation in the movie was irritating. Some of the characters looked so different.

5. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

6. That cat fight is amazing but I wish they would take that "Hey Digimon" song out of it. They used it all the time and it never suited the tone of the show at all.

7. Completely agree on the song, plus it was shit. Their main theme was incredible (I know I say that a lot, but it is) and that one was just not good in any shape or form.

8. I liked it, it let us know something truly awesome was happening.

The size differences in them always kinda baffled me. Weregararumom vs Metalgreymon for instance.

9. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

I have a question... was MagnaAngemon really naked or am I seeing stuff?

10. I didn't say they moved on, I said they moved with it like you are saying. I'm saying that younger generations aren't imersed in it and haven't connected with it. Whereas the generation that grew up with it still love it and play it.

11. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Digimon Tamers was just brilliance, anything after that I didn't bother. It was actually such a good show and really a lot better than Pokemon in a way. I mean Ash is still on his quest to be a Pokemon Master, at least Digimon got the story told.

12. The first two seasons had a far better storyline than Pokemon could ever hope to accomplish. But it will always lie in Pokemon's shadow as a complete and utter rip off.

13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyK-0hjBGV4

Clearly the best bit ever. I remember holding out that Patamon was the best whilst all my friends chose the "More powerful" ones as favourites and said mine was rubbish! I am always right. haha

14. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Haha yeah all my friends used to choose Agumon and Gabumon because they turned into huge, metallic, boy-ish Ultimate forms.

(I had a dream about Blackwargreymon once...)

I just realised the absurd size differences in the Digimon! Togemon was tiny compared to Greymon who was ickle compared to Garudamon?! Strange.

15. I was SHOCKED when it turned out Devimon was just a Champion.

16. The big bads were always on the powerlevel of a class ahead though. Devimon was as powerful as an ultimate, cuz Angemon was holding his own against them.
    Myotismon was almost as powerful as a mega etc etc
    Angemon was always a step ahead too, his ultimate form destroys megas easily.

I was so disappointed with patamon's weakass armour form.

17. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

I was shocked when I realised that Gatomon and Angemon were on the same level. The love is clearly at Angemon/Angewomon although that makes Angewomon a cougar... ah well!

18. I hated that when the rookies digivolved to champion, they made Gatomon digivolve too. I mean, wtf? Evil-Gatomon kicked the asses of the other champions, did she not?

I noticed that Angemon has 6 wings as a champion, and MagnaAngemon and Angewomon have 8 wings as Ultimates.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.