Digimon | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Digimon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Blob, Oct 14, 2010.

1. dmc

dmc

Oh my christ Cardcaptors was fucking amazing. The theme tune was EPIC.

2. The theme was epic.

Card Captors main girl had such an awful voice, see for yourself

3. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

I loved the Illusion card's storyline.

4. I've really taken a fancy to the crests from the first season, I'd love to get a decent replica.

5. I was in love with my season 2 toy digivice but looking back it was really annoying, I had to shake it a ridiculous amount and eventually there'd just be an impossible enemy.

Taeyang likes this.
  6. I had that one too! I loved it.

7. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

I loved the Crests. I always imagined mine to be Hope.

And how weird is it that I remember what they all look like?! Sora's funky heart was the coolest looking.

8. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Oh my God, yes! They drove me demented. I loved my D-Power one though, where you could scan cards through the side of it. It felt so cool!

9. I always wished for a connection between the first two seasons and season 3. I wanted the teacher in season 3 to be revealed as Kari so bad!

10. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Is it wrong I loved S3 more than S1, well from what I remember now anyway. Just the story and Digimon were actually much, much better. I still hated their names though - Gogafruntagootamon or some unnecessarily long shit like that.

11. Kyubimon is still the HBIC.

12. Season 3 was excellent, much better than any other season. The character's were a lot better too, I'm guessing it's down to them requiring much more depth since, for the most part, it was just three of them.

13. S3 took some warming to, but it was a great season, on par with S1 I'd say. S2 was ok, but Davis is no Tai.

14. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

Yes, the D-Reaper was brilliant too. I loved all the three Digimon so much and their evolutions were on point. Renamon's Champion form was savage and Terriermon was so cute. Guilmon had some brilliant ones too.

Awh I wanna go back and watch it now..

15. Mimi will always be my favourite character. I always wanted to see Palmon get to Rosemon!

She didn't half confuse me in Adventure 02 though. She looked different every time you saw her!

16. How many Digimon are there? Is there a "Digidex"?

17. I think wiki has a full list. But I'm not too sure.

18. There's a full Digimon Wiki actually. There's 882 apparently.

Even early on, I found it difficult to keep up with them!

19. As a child, Digimon was my guilty pleasure.
    I fiercely maintain that Pokemon is 3894574395873945 times better, but I have to admit, I've succumbed to Digimon's... interesting theme tune on more than one occasion!

20. Digimon felt even more... Japanese, if that makes sense. It's so convoluted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.