Disclosure - Ecstasy + Third album | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Disclosure - Ecstasy + Third album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Aidan, May 16, 2018.

1. This is an amazing way to build hype.

Be prepare for the Sam Smith collab then.

2. Bang that is that 'need to burn another 100 calories' on the crosstrainer anthem though .

And The Boss is, as we say here in Liverpool, boss.

3. Strangely loving this hard drive dump/daily drop of Ibiza sunset muzak.

sayzee_spice, phily693 and lushLuck like this.
  4. This is giving me Venus Xtravaganza at the Christopher St. Piers.

sayzee_spice, stuaw and inevitable like this.
  5. I wish "Love can be so hard" had a proper vocal. The production on it is absolutely brilliant - it is a fascinating indication of what could have been with a proper vocal.

6. Love Can Be So Hard is a timely reminder of the sheer brilliance of Princess - they should get her to give it a new vocal - she sounds just as amazing now as she did back in the day.

7. Sounds like a Zayn outtake.

8. VIP Remix of Talk, so basically much closer to a 'typical' Disclosure track:

elektroxx and lushLuck like this.
  9. After the amazing Moonlight EP, Talk really isn’t what I want from Disclosure. I always liked how they were more selective about the vocalists they featured, and worked with people more under the radar.

sayzee_spice and sinner like this.
  10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Ok hurry up now Kings xx

Aidan likes this.
  11. Where are they?!

They and London Grammar need to get their shit together cos third album limbo is not a fun place to be stuck.

12. In a way I can cope with London Grammar taking their time as I see them as an act like Sade who do what they do and don't rush it but always deliver. Disclosure do need to sort it out or they will be left behind.

13. Doing a bunch of quite big EU festivals slots this year so I'm guessing an album is on the way.

14. I think they are in the same league as London Grammar. They love making music, don't care that much about success.

letuinmybackdoor likes this.
  15. Just got an email from them saying they’re back and to stay tuned to their socials because it looks like music is coming very soon

16. Have we missed this?

stuaw and BrokenHearts like this.
  17. Their sound should be a lot more on the radio. US radio is eating that up, just like Talk.

deepheat03 likes this.
  18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The fact Disclosure and London Grammar's best song is their collab

Talent!

Cal_92, Digital_Fossil, acl and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.