Disney | Page 148 | The Popjustice Forum

Disney

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Charley, Feb 22, 2009.

1. I also want Muppets Tonight as I have such nostalgic feelings of watching it as a child and barely remember the actual show.

2. I remember this iconic moment, Prince being a guest, and not much else

3. I subscribed to Disney + last week because I think I’ve officially watched everything on Netflix during lockdown and I was wondering what people’s recommendations are? I watched Beauty and the Beast last night for the first time and loved it. I was thinking of watching Hercules or Mulan tonight.

Robbietoxic and Mvnl like this.
  4. High School Musical The Musical The TV Show is a lot of fun. Jeff Goldblum’s little documentary is good too, and the Imagineering Story.

5. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

When it comes to the classics definitely Hercules, The Hunchback, Aladdin, Lion King... basically any Pixar classic. I also loved the High School Musical: The Musical - The Series, The Imagineers, Encore and several documentaries like Waking Sleeping Beauty.

6. My most unexpected show on Disney+ was Into The Unknown the Frozen 2 Making Of series. I went in thinking I'd tap out after 20mins due to white male nonsense overload buuuuuuuuuuuuut it's 3.5 hours of creativity, joy, sadness, drama, fascination, dedication and (most of all) TALENT. I was honestly shook.

GodsAndMonsters, LPT, Alenko and 5 others like this.
  7. This was me as well. I had no idea this would be anywhere near what it was. I became so invested and how they detail the process is fascinating.

I'm not going to list all of the classics but in terms of new content, Soul is INCREDIBLE and High School Musical: The Musical: The Series is so fun that I've already watched it twice.

8. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Oh yes! I knew I forgot a documentary. This was awesome.

Robbietoxic likes this.
  9. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

STAR WARS - all three trilogies plus Clone Wars and Rebels got my attention if you're into that. I also really like watching the visuals for Avatar, and The Simpsons' best seasons are on there too. X-Men and X2, the animated series, etc.

10. Here we fucking GO!!!!!

11. This looks INCREDIBLE and I cannot wait to see it! With Tangled, Moana and now Raya I hope it's a new Disney renaissance we're seeing.

(Frozen and live action remakes can fuck off)

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  12. This is a great read and a bit of a scream

LPT, Remorque, berserkboi and 7 others like this.
  13. What a great read. Emperors new groove is one of my favourite movies ever and I can quote it back to back. Every single line is a gem.

Verandi, Remorque, berserkboi and 3 others like this.
  14. "It's called a cruel irony - like my dependence on you".

Verandi, Remorque, berserkboi and 4 others like this.
  15. I love this movie A LOT.

16. U.K. hunties, here’s a list of what’s going to be coming to Disney+ Star in February when it launches.

LPT, Robbietoxic, lushLuck and 5 others like this.
  17. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

What's Belle? It has the Beauty & The Beast font it seems?

18. I think it’s this film?

19. Devious Maids! Can’t wait to rewatch all of it in the space of like two days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.