Disney | Page 149 | The Popjustice Forum

Disney

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Charley, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Doesn't Josh Gad have a Beauty and the Beast related project coming to Disney+?

2. A lot of shows I was never able to finish watching since they got canceled on german tv or moved to small channels so I am super happy.

3. So many classic films

sesita likes this.
  4. Brothers and Sisters, Ugly Betty, Buffy, Devious Maids, Desperate Housewives and Revenge?

[​IMG]

Blue6010, LPT, POPGASM and 14 others like this.
  5. You UK peeps are so lucky having everything under one umbrella. While we have to deal with FX, Hulu with ads. I guess it's what we deserve for getting the service first.

johnoclock likes this.
  6. Ugly Betty!!!

DoggySwami, LPT, 4Roses and 5 others like this.
  7. American Dad, Ugly Betty, Devious Maids, Buffy and The Devil Wears Prada!
    I hope Spain gets the same material.

johnny_tsunami, LPT, 4Roses and 5 others like this.

8. Looks cute to me!

lushLuck likes this.
  9. I need them to add The Mindy Project to this ASAP!

10. I watched Pollyanna this afternoon.

Angelica was such a wonderful character, Mary Grace Canfield killed it. Angelica and Mrs Snow really helped balance the extreme saccharine element to the film.

lushLuck, Andrew and Drew like this.
  11. Pollyanna is a classic and Hayley is the original Queen of Disney.

_Gru_, lushLuck and Andrew like this.
  12. Just started the Making Of Frozen 2 on Disney +. Interesting that one of the first critiques from an early screening was that it was confusing / convoluted. They didn’t really solve that problem ddd.

13. Itsabouttime.gif - Fingers crossed for a global release date at some point. This version was always one of my favourite films as a child.

And I know it's probably too late in the day, but I'm also hoping for a proper soundtrack release. It's shocking that we've gone this long without on.

14. It would be nice if they could give it the remastered treatment but I think it was shot on videotape?

johnoclock and GodsAndMonsters like this.
  15. I'm not too sure, I've just tried looking it up but can't find any information anywhere. But fingers crossed that they can make it look as great as possible.

16. RJF

RJF

I just watched Soul.

Wrecked.

17. No way! I think Frozen 2 is pretty close to masterpiece level. It’s like a Tolkien book compared to the first (obviously) being a Hans Christian Andersen. I think the level of risk taking in it is amazing - they could have gone a much easier route but I’m so glad they didn’t .

loved that documentary though

Alenko, Conan, Andrew and 3 others like this.
  18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

That poster is very Born This Way scream.

19. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.