Disney

Mvnl

Staff member
My main issue was the endless flipping back and forth between good and bad Gisele.
And that scroll pretty much spelling out the entire plot, like: we all saw what she wished for and we all saw what happened to her?

She/her
I'm finding Disenchanted painful to watch. I've been watching for an hour and I'm...bored to tears. The songs are terrible. There is none of the ironic humour of the first. All of the characters are annoying, even dare I say it, Giselle. I'm just going to re-watch the first I think.

Disney forcing me to watch *checks notes* a sequel to The Descendants in order to see Brandy as Cinderella again.

Also Rita continuing to get these high profile gigs is wild to me.

giphy.gif

Mvnl

Staff member
So I lowkey wanna thank Belle's Horrific Christmas Movie for leading me to this thread discussing every straight to VHS/DVD sequel ever and I'm having a blast reading all of it:

Partly cause of the discussion here and partly cause I had never seen it even though the first one is one of my favorites and Belle is my favorite princess, I watched Beauty & The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas last night and honestly it was unhinged but...it was a fun time? And I really enjoyed it?

Mvnl

Staff member
Partly cause of the discussion here and partly cause I had never seen it even though the first one is one of my favorites and Belle is my favorite princess, I watched Beauty & The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas last night and honestly it was unhinged but...it was a fun time? And I really enjoyed it?

Well I'm glad someone did!
It does seem to be fondly remembered by a lot of people.. I guess growing up with it might make all the difference?

I just watched the first two episodes of the Willow series.

Disappointed would be an understatement.
Weird isn’t it? There are some great ideas but… it just looks and feels a bit crap.

There’s no way the princess’ girlfriend/ side kick isn’t the real chosen one.