Do you watch YouTubers? | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

Do you watch YouTubers?

Discussion in 'The Internet' started by JacksonCraig94, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Let’s see if Nate will sell his side of the story. I think Jeffree will be smart enough to remain friends with him to keep his mouth shut. Or have him sign a 50 year NDA.

Remorque and Chris Lala like this.

2. Good for her.

nikkysan, codecat, Remorque and 17 others like this.
  3. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I don't know why I felt the need to play Show Yourself right after this, but I'm a wreck right now.
    Proud of her.

4. But I wonder who blackmailed her, threatening to leak her story? And in return for what from her? And how long until everyone just thinks that the mystery blackmailer is Jeffree Star?

5. Charley

Charley Staff Member

Oh my God, I did the exact same thing.

So much love for Nikkie.

Remorque and Mvnl like this.
  6. Nikki is one of the few genuine people in the YT beauty community so while I am super happy she finally gets to live her real truth, fuck whoever was trying to blackmail her.

Considering he's the one who took Too Faced to task over their treatment of her, I'd hope people know better.

Remorque and Mvnl like this.
  7. I AM SHOOK TO THE CORE because...

I was thinking she was gonna tell the world her engagement was a lie and she's a lesbian. AKSSJFJFF...

Remorque, itsokaytocry and Mvnl like this.
  8. He retweeted her video and said some nice stuff so I GUESS he's not the blackmailer.
    It's probably no one important.
    Hope they kindly fuck off though after that video.

itsokaytocry likes this.
  9. I
    But her sister was talking shit about Nikkie’s coming out. A mess.

10. Jerrod Blandino's sister, you mean?
    Yeah - Too Faced got a lot of heat and she ended up getting fired. But i'm not convinced Jerrod is completely innocent either because he's been pretty scummy in the past.

11. This will definitely be linked with Too Faced given she finally spoke out about how they treated her after it came up in the Shane/Jeffree doc

12. I don't really like many of the youtube 'personalities', but I do like the following channels:
    The Odd1sOut: Funny animated anecdotes and rants

Bon Appetit (not because I'm going to make any of these recipes, but the staff are very likeable and you can just imagine what it would be like to have a dream job in the test kitchen)

Liziqi: Beautifully shot videos. Living in rural China, she makes her own clothes, harvests stuff from an incredible garden, makes these intricate meals and preserving things, crafts, all sorts of stuff. Super relaxing to watch.

Charley and Petit nain des Îles like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.