Do you watch YouTubers? | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

Do you watch YouTubers?

Discussion in 'The Internet' started by JacksonCraig94, Sep 5, 2016.

1. I'm still sad Christine Sydelko quit the Internet too. I completely get why - she said she was just tired of "influencer culture" - but I really liked her

nikkysan, aux and Sam like this.
  2. I'm more into the internet critics side of Youtube (like Lindsay Ellis or Casey Aonso). One of my personal favorite is probably D'Angelo Wallace. His content are great and he is more daring to critique many topics than the usual Youtuber (critiquing Shane Dawson stupid documentary / K-pop stans denial ? whew chile). Also the editing is nice, he is charismatic and funny enough to make the discussion not too boring (and he is pretty cute too)

For meme-y / sh*tposting content, this talent needs more subs dd

ladygagaogaga and iRyan like this.
  3. I got to work with her last year and you should be happy to know she was the nicest and ridiculously funny IRL

Andy French likes this.
  4. Found via BeingNormal...I'm screaming

5. This YouTuber is amazing, oh my god, her name is Chi With a C. I love her.

No shade to Dua Lipa at all but this video is so funny. She nails everything with her deadpan faces.

On other videos She also makes the mentally unhinged victims of X Factor look good and the judges look bad.

Likewise I love this guy Mike's Mic:

BeingNormal likes this.

6. I followed D'Angelo's daily video channel and oh my god, i'm obsessed with his videos. And every day it's just a totally different topic.

BeingNormal likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.