Do you watch YouTubers? | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

Do you watch YouTubers?

Discussion in 'The Internet' started by JacksonCraig94, Sep 5, 2016.

1. What the fuck wasn’t obvious about that video’s narrative though I can’t.

Plus, she’s giving me huge my-mother-trying-to-force-bands-like-Led-Zeppelin-and-The-Grateful-Dead-down-my-throat-while-giving-essays-in-the-kitchen-wriggling-ha-body-around vibes.

I’m so hatewatching her now.

Burzum likes this.
  2. tea

tea

One of - if not - the best social commentary channel on the platform.

3. I just watch nerdy yet attractive guys speedrun games and PDR for japanese cultural commentary....and dead meat for horror recaps (cuz honestly besides the classics I rely on his kill counts instead of actually watching movies these days)

4. I'm addicted to his channel, for OBVIOUS reasons.

5. I like her content a lot. Her commentaries around YouTubers or current issues sound more level headed than the most.

pop3blow2, tea, Attis and 2 others like this.
  6. A friend and I started our own YouTube channel a month ago - we are always discussing and reviewing music whenever we talk anyway so why not film it and also make it a creative hobby?

I feel like a lot of the music review/reaction channels lack in-depth analysis so we wanted to add to the more interesting ones...

Our "DISCO" review has actually done pretty well... let me know what you think and if you have any constructive criticism!

7. tea

tea

Support your BIPOC creators!

Chris Lala, chrisjche and Crisp X like this.
  8. ddd pretty much every popular YouTuber from the early 2010’s has had a “I’m done with YouTube” moment and then ends up coming back

9. Are all gay YouTubers insufferable?

10. Yes.

elektroxx likes this.
  12. Is there any UK YouTuber that makes videos of Top 10 best/worst hit songs of the year lists, like Todd In The Shadows, Sean Fay Wolfe, Lyzette G. et al, but with the UK charts?

13. this fucked me up cause it is so relatable.

Burzum likes this.
  14. D'Angelo Wallace now also streams on Twitch three times a week and I'm obsessed.

Future Lover likes this.
  15. This one is for the gaymer girls. I adore Joseph Andersons deep dives. He is funny, critical without being annoying. He always pays great attention to detalis and has the best voice ever. For example his Witcher 2 review lasts 5 hour but like it so thorough. I also heavily recommend his What Remains of Edith Finch review for the girls who played it. It is pretty chilling.

Stradiwhovius likes this.
  16. I've really been enjoying these debunking videos by Ann Reardon/How To Cook That

And then somebody did a parody of her which is just so spot on

Quimogen and br0dy like this.
  17. I mainly watch cooking channels because I have no life or interests besides food and I absolutely love Alison Roman from NY Times Cooking. She relaunched her standalone YouTube this week with a great recipe for meatballs so I highly recommend her.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  18. Give it up for qween of horror and sci fi be it movies, series or literature!

Judy Jetson Hooker and aux like this.
  19. PhilosophyTube has just come out as trans! Good for her. She's now Abigail Thorn <3

djmakemewet likes this.
  20. Her coming out video is one of the most stunning things I've seen on YouTube in ages.

R92, Attis, enjoy and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.