Do you watch YouTubers? | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum

Do you watch YouTubers?

Discussion in 'The Internet' started by JacksonCraig94, Sep 5, 2016.

1. I've watched this twice now and I just about hold it together until the moment where

Abigail flips ContraPoints' joke about feeling like shit to say "I feel happy"

And then I instantly dissolve into a puddle of tears.

Her statement video specifically regarding trans rights in the UK is a must watch too:

2. I am stanning Abigail's commitment to theatricality. I half expected a full-on regeneration sequence in her coming out video ddd

3. Claire Saffitz is the only one, for me at least, who is managing to capture that pre-pandemic Bon Appetit magic (probably helps that she enlisted former BA talent Vinnie):

Even Chris Morocco's newest BA videos just leave me kind of cold (and he used to be a favourite.)

Quimogen likes this.
  4. I laughed so hard at that video! I hadn’t seen it. My boyfriend and I play Ann’s videos in the morning some weekends. We enjoy the ‘content farm’ takedowns the most, I think.

br0dy and Bookwormboy like this.
  5. Dan & Phil are back with a twice weekly live podcast on Stereo and it's really enjoyable, not just for nostalgia value - the content feels more mature and authentic than it perhaps has been in the past.

6. Just started watching this Uncle Roger character - he is pretty funny, lots of digs at Jamie Oliver and he mostly critiques people cooking fried rice(?!)

sinner likes this.
  7. Leejah. Anything Leejah. She rocks.

8. Oof. GH hopefully will not recover from this

9. This is hilarious, thanks for sharing and Uncle Roger has got himself a new subscriber!

br0dy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.