Do you watch YouTubers? | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Do you watch YouTubers?

Discussion in 'The Internet' started by JacksonCraig94, Sep 5, 2016.

1. I kinda like Kendall Rae,the conspiracy/mystery stuff mostly. Sometimes I watch some of Shane's too. Usually I'm watching these kind of videos when I'm eating my lunch or I'm killing time.

2. My favourite YouTuber is Jamie Genevieve, Scottish gal who does make-up tutorials and vlogs. She is absolutely stunning and her and her fiancee Jack are absolute goals. I was so lucky to get my make-up done by her for my 21st (not a cheap price mind you) and she was so friendly and down to earth which was amazing considering how popular she is and "big" she has become working with make-up brands.

3. Glowpinkstah/GloriaShuriHenry's vlogs never fail to make me happy and also slightly sad at my single status. One of the sweetest and funniest youtubers for me.

inevitable likes this.
  4. Trisha Paytas's mukbangs or bust.

Rhombus, rakija and Lander like this.
  5. No. I'm not a teen anymore.

Maggie's Myth likes this.
  6. [​IMG]

7. kal

kal

Still edgy AF though.

8. I love GameGrumps.

9. Eaux.

10. My bestie once spent actual money to go and meet zoella. I don't know why we are friends?

11. I find make up tutorials really relaxing to watch.

I don't know why, but I especially like Jackie Aina and Patricia Bright trying to find make up that matches their skin tone. The struggle!

Jeffree Star is ridiculous. He did a tutorial in a self-driving Tesla thing! BUT! From what Jackie says, kinda racist? So, I try not to watch his stuff.

I also enjoy Ajayll's reactions to albums and music videos. She does all the popjustice popgirl faves and she is sweet and funny and the perfect antidote to that awful Zachary Campbell mess.

Oh and I love Grace Randolph's Beyond The Trailer and Movie Math channels. I like that she's independent, very confident in her opinions (even if they're a bit crazy sometimes), good insight and unbiased. Also, she hates Jessica Chastain and Jennifer Lawrence and it's hilarious.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  12. Not kinda, he is literally the worst. And there are so many amazing YouTubers out there, I'd avoid him like the plague.

andru and Chris Lala like this.
  13. I only watch James A. Janisse's kill counts because i love scary movies and his recaps are pretty fun. He's charming, dorky, and cute to boot.

[​IMG]

andru and Chris Lala like this.
  14. I only watch Maritess Trosper.

15. I watch this channel called LordenArts. He does two shows called Case Cracked (solved cases) & Brain Scratch (unsolved cases) that I recommend checking out.

andru and EachSmallStep like this.
  16. I like watching Jess & Gabriel Conte and Olivia Jade. :)

EachSmallStep likes this.
  17. Not going to lie - this made me laugh

andru and Salami like this.
  18. I was screaming at this video last night.

andru and spillett like this.
  19. I just discovered Shane Dawson - HALP!

20. Everything about Shane Dawson is tragic. His jokes are embarrassingly unfunny - the dramatic angle he tries to take with his docuseries makes me cringe so hard. The series he did on Jeffree Star was nearly impossible to watch because Shane is so unbearable. If I wasn’t so interested in Jeffree’s backstory / current business I would have given up almost right away.

Lately I’ve gotten into James Charles, who can be funny sometimes if not a bit over the top, and just the past week, Antonio Garza. Antonio has a few repetitive jokes - namely her self-deprecating quips - but she has a lot of really hilarious moments. I binged all of her videos the past few days and I’m actually eargerly awaiting more, ha.

Contrail likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.