Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (includes spoilers) | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (includes spoilers)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Joe., May 6, 2022.

1. He

He

I bet they were rooting for Wanda.

2. BTG

BTG

I wouldn’t save Black Bolt either. Clown.

3. Poor Sue haha!

4. Wanda: *tears Professor X's head in two*
    Me: Honestly? Work.

5. She was both terrific and terrifying in this scene.

6. Saw it again and Wanda is just so good in this.

Also I noticed that there are scenes where Wong's hair is really obviously longer than others that come before and after. I thought I noticed it the last time but wasn't sure until second viewing.

Last edited: May 10, 2022
    ~Paul~, santajaws and POPGASM like this.

7. Scream idk why they just focused on the kids, her trying to bring back the whole fam would have been better. That would also have alluded to the House of M storyline too, trying to make a perfect world for her family that had historically been dealt a tough hand.

itylts, DoggySwami and Hybridcookie like this.
  8. To much faffing and planning, so I've finally booked myself in alone to see this this arvo

itylts, Up N Down and bbynewyear like this.
  9. In the first cut of the movie there was a Wong variant, there is even a Funko pop for it.

10. There was a "fake" leaked plot that included loads of additional cameos (some really odd ones like Jessica Alba's Invisible Woman). Does anyone know if there is indeed a cut with extra cameos, or if it is just fan fic?

11. I’d like to see a cut of Jalba putting a forcefield inside someone’s body and expanding it until they explode.

sesita, R92, Music Is Death and 4 others like this.
  12. We don't really know, but I don't think anyone else actually did shooting. There were rumours about Hugh Jackman and Ben Affleck being approached for cameos, so I guess they might have been considered. The screenwriter touches upon this in an interview:

https://www.rollingstone.com/movies...madness-illuminati-spoiler-interview-1350702/

BTG, Holly Something and Joe. like this.
  13. BTG

BTG

Like @KamikazeHeart says, certainly no one else filmed. I think Patrick Stewart was always their big ‘get’ for the movie and then last year, they went back and cut out Bruce Campbell for Mr Fantastic and Black Bolt.

Once the internet heard that, it became a free-for-all of random suggestions.

~Paul~ likes this.
  14. Me in a busy cinema mid-slurp on my Sprite -

"Yes Queen, Destory Them All!!!"

15. The fact that they actually had Bruce as part of the Illuminati is a total scream for me. Even in his 30 seconds on screen in the role he eventually got, he was fucking awful.

Mr Blonde and BTG like this.
  16. BTG

BTG

I can’t believe at one point the Illuminati was Professor X, Captain Marvel, Captain Britain and Bruce Campbell.

Mr Fantastic and Black Bolt may not have been given much to do but it’s better than that.

17. I don't think I remember reading Captain Britain was in this, bloody hell, but there were so many versions of it floating around. But Iron Monger was mentioned by quite a few people. He apparently made the Ultron robots.

Raimi himself confirmed there's 40 minutes of footage removed, and some of it was seen by the first test audience. So it definitely exists. I do think we'll see it at some point. It's seemingly mostly gore and additional kills, but I'm here for it.

collxtion, He and BTG like this.
  18. BTG

BTG

Sorry, I meant Captain Carter, not Britain.

I do think Iron Monger was another one that the ‘leakers’ ran with without much basis. I’m guessing much of the 40 minutes is the original prologue, the original Illuminati sequence and then quite a bit of the finale at Kamar-Taj and Wundagore.

You can see a bit of the prologue in the first teaser from a few months ago so it seems like it was a more recent cut.

aux and ~Paul~ like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.