Doja Cat - Hot Pink | Page 56 | The Popjustice Forum

Doja Cat - Hot Pink

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by allyshone, Oct 7, 2014.

1. At least we still have Demi.
    [​IMG]

2. Well I’m happy for both Doja and Nicki . Say So is one of the songs of this year and whether you like her or not Nicki was well overdue a number 1 on Hot 100 !

Last edited: May 12, 2020
  3. Congrats to Doja and Nicki! Not you Dr Luke you can choke. Now we need to get Savage to go #1 and block 6ix9ine next week.

4. upu

upu

Let the celebrations begin

PopCrushed and slaybellz like this.
  5. She still doesn’t have a Grammy, so there’s always that!

6. RMK

RMK

I'd be bitter if after 109 chart entries and over a decade I didn't have a number one. I'm happy for Doja, but Nicki getting this with a phoned-in verse on a remix - that won't count for more than two weeks - isn't the most exciting.

iRyan and Pineapple like this.
  7. It all feels so fake and contrived. This should have been Doja's moment and Doja's alone, God knows she's earned it. No tacky remix can ever take away the cultural impact that Say So has had and is still yet to have, though.

8. RMK

RMK

Doja will probably get her solo week as it steadily climbs on radio. I don't think outside a chart statistic it really feels like Nicki Minaj's hit.

inevitable, Hyrulian and Pineapple like this.
  9. Nicki holding Doja to this.

10. Doja going on live to tell everyone she’s not showing her boobs and having a wardrobe malfunction right after, I just.

11. Everyone involved in sending this dreadful remix to #1 can kindly choke.

12. That's Katy's thing tbh
    [​IMG]

13. Nicki still doesn't have a solo number one

[​IMG]

14. Love to see this being celebrated.

15. Ah! What an amazing moment in history! Let's keep it go-

Oh.

16. RMK

RMK

On Insta Live Q+A mode she accidentally bookmarked "Collab with Azalea Banks??" and started laughing pretending she didn't see it (lol)

slaybellz likes this.
  17. I’m watching her live and her personality is so great !

18. I do love that this epic chart battle ended with a twist. Couldn’t be happier for Doja and the representation of that Top2. That said, disappointed we have Like back on top & Nicki’s biphobic nonsense.

slaybellz likes this.
  19. Not this video being the manifestation of the “I pretend I do not see it” meme

Rem, PopCrushed, JasonJay and 12 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.