Doja Cat - Hot Pink | Page 83 | The Popjustice Forum

Doja Cat - Hot Pink

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by allyshone, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Her ability to spew grade A bullshit every time she opens her mouth is really something else.

2. Whew, the setups in this video? What the hell? Should have been used for “Won’t Bite” or something

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    nooniebao likes this.
  3. More Covid-19 clownery on Twitter

4. I mean she’s being honest as to how/why she got it nn

5. I don't know ... it's still pretty tone deaf or maybe I'm just too sensitive

(and she dragged people like me anyway nn)

6. All I’m getting from her initial tweets is that she didn’t care and she paid for it, she’s not saying she doesn’t now. And she addressed exactly that.

Also she’s lowkey right. People who want to be upset with her are always going to find something to be upset about, and it feels like this has only heightened recently.

Pineapple likes this.
  7. She did say really ignorant stuff about the virus though and I personally feel that her response is still childish. I know her brand is to take the piss out of anything, but I wish she took a minute to seriously acknowledge what she said.

Yuri likes this.
  8. She did, but she also said it back in early March when really nobody was taking any of it seriously here in the US. It’s not really an excuse, but I think the context matters. She addressed it a few weeks later when things finally went into lockdown and was telling people to stay inside.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
    spaceship likes this.
  9. Yeah she seems to have realised that now

nooniebao, mindtrappa and spaceship like this.
  10. She'll be performing at the VMAs

heavymetalGAGA, RMK, Lately and 2 others like this.
  11. It's not that hard to just... ignore things on Twitter. She knew what she was doing in bringing it back up again

Yuri likes this.
  12. Hoping for a dope Say So/Like That performance. It's a shame Spotify never playlisted Like That after it was officially a single.

lushLuck likes this.
  13. She's... got a way with words, huh?

sesita and lushLuck like this.
  14. I think it could be “Say So” and maybe a bit of a new track. She told Zach Campbell she had new music coming really soon.

Lately likes this.
  15. It's not even out yet and I already want a remix featuring Kali Uchis.

16. This is a song she’s had posted for a while, but fans have been asking her to put it on streaming

sesita and Lately like this.
  17. It’s deleted what was it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.