Doja Cat - Hot Pink | Page 85 | The Popjustice Forum

Doja Cat - Hot Pink

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by allyshone, Oct 7, 2014.

1. In fairness, the In Your Eyes remix's push was essentially cancelled since her backlash begun at the same time. I seem to recall they replaced it with the original on some big playlists?

I think it's far too early to write her off. I mean, look at how her Mooo!!! hype seemed quelled with the f-word drama and she still had her Say So moment.

singabob likes this.
  2. RMK

RMK

The lack of acknowledgment regarding Boss Bitch is interesting.

LPMA, nooniebao, sesita and 10 others like this.
  3. The fact it took me looking over the Genius page after...??? Almost 10 months? to find out that Rules interpolates fucking Peanut Butter Jelly Time is mindblowing.

4. She probably doesn’t like it, lowkey. The songs that are big seem to be her least faves.

nooniebao, RMK and lushLuck like this.
  5. Ha that's my favourite part of the song. It's just the last bit of this part:
    I've been wanting someone to make a mashup cause I naturally want to go "There he go! There he go!" after.

chaychay7 likes this.
  6. I really miss Zendaya’s ill-fated music career.

7. Replay still slaps.

Verandi, Steve003, superultra and 8 others like this.
  8. Dawn Richard co-writing "Fireflies", bops!

9. Something New (delete Chris) is still pretty great. Too bad they held her album hostage.

10. Love You Forever is still a moment most pleasing to me.

lushLuck likes this.

11. Now that's a discography.

12. The rapper Nas came at her in a new song ‘Ultra Black’ with the following lyrics
    We goin’ ultra black, unapologetically black / The opposite of Doja Cat,

Her unbothered sarcastic reaction was great

13. Not Nasir Jones who is on record for abusing two Black women, one of them being Kelis, talking about being unapologetically Black.

Verandi, Jwentz, superultra and 3 others like this.
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
    Mr Blonde, sesita and QueenB like this.
  15. How do the stars align like this? Seems a little too convenient.

16. What's that unreleased song of her she said she would release a while back? A really good one

17. This is lowkey genius to be honest. Nas just walked himself right in to that and possibly giving her another hit !

Leopold likes this.
  18. “Ain’t Shit”? That’s the one that’s had the most buzz around it

19. It’s called N*gg*s Ain’t Shit it’s had quite a bit of buzz around it for while with fans keep asking her to release it . So with this whole Nas thing and the fact his name literally is abbreviation of the song title it’s perfect . I hope she’s added a new verse or lines about Nas and beefed up the production possibly then it’s good to go !

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.