Doja Cat - Planet Her | Page 101 | The Popjustice Forum

Doja Cat - Planet Her

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Jan 27, 2021.

1. She's drunk on live right now talking about wanting her next album to be produced by Jay Versace and 9th Wonder, and saying she'd drop a pop EP to satisfy her white fans dd.

Jacques, michaelhird, tea and 20 others like this.
  2. The way she's been on for the last 3 hours and dragging the internet for half of it.

3. Snapchat has those stupid like... News feed stories things, and one was "Doja Cat Hates Her Career" and I was like "Okay lemme watch this for a second" and it was literally saying that "Oh she's talked about this before, and look at how much she hated performing Say So". Like gurl, you do not have a story here.

Dijah., slaybellz and lushLuck like this.
  4. Double albums never work.

michaelhird and Mikal like this.
  5. She never actually said double album from what I can remember. She wanted them to be separate projects entirely. An EP of pop/rap hits for the “Say So” and “Need to Know” stans, so she could release a separate project on the side more in the vein of “Streets” and stuff she wants to do that may not necessarily be commercial enough to smash.

Dijah., Txetxu and Gemini like this.
  6. Dd gotta be from around this time

spaceship likes this.
  7. 2022 is already wild.

Jacques, superultra, tea and 13 others like this.
  8. She looks so good. Glad to see she bounced back from being sick

9. Another two songs got certified this week, Need To Know goes Gold and Ain't Shit went Silver. Get Into It (Yuh) is probably weeks away from going Silver too. Posted a recap below of all her achievements but by certifications alone she's sold 4.4 million albums and singles, probably closer to 5 million though. Planet Her era has been huge for her here, they need to keep milking it.

Albums:
    Hot Pink (Gold)
    Planet Her (Gold)

Singles:
    Say So (Platinum)
    Kiss Me More (Platinum)

Boss Bitch (Gold)
    Streets (Gold)
    Need To Know (Gold)
    Woman (Gold)

Juicy (Silver)
    Rules (Silver)
    Like That (Silver)
    You Right (Silver)
    Ain't Shit (Silver)
    Best Friend w/Saweetie (Silver)
    Motive w/Ariana Grande (Silver)

Txetxu, Jonathan27, Dijah. and 4 others like this.
  10. Curious when they'll drop the "Get Into It (Yuh)" video

Leopold, Mr.Arroz, superultra and 4 others like this.
  11. The way everything she touches becomes a hit... except Baby, I'm Jealous. Poor Bebe nn

12. Woman finally overtook Need to Know on Spotify (558m streams, still top 20 on global). Kiss Me More will hit 1bn next week.

I wonder if she's still planning a new album for this year or if it's too soon?

tea, Jonathan27, blaze_dave and 6 others like this.
  13. She's performing at the Brits and hopefully she'll perform Woman.

RMK, 2014, heavymetalGAGA and 3 others like this.
  14. New peak for Woman on this week’s Hot 100:

tea, superultra, Mikal and 2 others like this.
  15. I’m currently on holidays and drunkenly made out with a cute boy on the beach last night soundtracked by Planet Her. We bonded over our shared love of her endless stream of bops. I choose to believe that this debauchery is exactly what she would want.

tea, Dijah., Dreampopboy and 10 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.