Doja Cat - Planet Her | Page 124 | The Popjustice Forum

Doja Cat - Planet Her

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Jan 27, 2021.

1. She's finally showing Options some love and it was a great performance. Her commitment to always skip Need To Know's first verse is a mess considering it's one of her biggest songs (in the US at least).

Andy French, Jonathan27 and Lately like this.
  2. Her impact after years of bullying Taco Bell on twitter

thommyh, Dijah., Mr.Arroz and 4 others like this.
  3. I’m so happy she performed Go To Town! The live arrangement sounds insane

4. The way she quickly goes through this and Kiss Me More as if they're not some of her biggest songs is wild.

spaceship likes this.
  5. Finally watching her set and this is so good. I honestly just expected the same set she used for Made In America, and I would have been happy with that, but she went and gave us whole new experience. The styling, the staging, the set list and arrangements – brilliant.

6. Well, she alluded 'Kiss Me More' is H&Mc music and mentioned true fans are not here for that kind of music. I truly beg to differ.

7. I was JUST about to post about how I love how her stage outfits are so retro Britney/Xtina and how she never wears those bloody leotards ddd

I like the choreo, it's giving Rihanna VMAs 2008

https://giphy.com/gifs/vmas-rihanna-disturbia-vmas-2008-xT5LMVyq6v9JazJbHy
    https://giphy.com/gifs/vmas-rihanna-disturbia-vmas-2008-xT5LMvyVuuRvO7KP0Q
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1TU4y177q9/

8. The looks.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Truce, Dreampopboy, Crayons and 26 others like this.
  9. I mean, she clearly hates it.

10. Ha! I had zero idea what she said there.

11. It's annoying me that I can't find her set to watch anywhere. It looked incredible.

12. I was in the middle of my second watch on the Coachella stream and it got snatched down

13. If anyone finds a working link please share!

She is everything to me. Literally, I cannot think of another performer out there doing it as flawlessly as her right now. The vocals, the energy, the choreography, the looks, the stage presence…she has it all.

14. I think they re-air all the performances next weekend on the same YouTube link.

15. She’s definitely the best all around entertainer and artist that has come out in a long time. It’s wild how much she’s grown just in the last 2 years.

sesita likes this.
  17. Coachella put up a couple highlights

Applause, Lately, superultra and 8 others like this.
  18. A Planet Her short film to top the era off please

19. Yes to a Doja short film, no to Hype Williams.

sesita likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.