Doja Cat - Planet Her | Page 94 | The Popjustice Forum

Doja Cat - Planet Her

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Was just about to post this article.

I'll also add that there was some drama in early 2020 when "Say So" was blowing up that caused discussion about Luke to start up again due to the fact that this was the most successful song he had been a part of in several years. Doja ended up liking some tweets about being stuck with him/signing to him prior to Kesha's allegations and then tweeted this:

She's since made a few indirect references to Luke during livestreams and whatnot, including one time where she mentioned him by name in a Hotel Hideaway chat where her player died and she said this:

[​IMG]

tea, eatyourself, Butterfly and 16 others like this.
  2. So basically the opposite of Kim Petras where she is actually gagging to cut ties but is stuck at the moment dddd.

Espeon, Butterfly, R92 and 11 others like this.
  3. Pretty much nn. This was the article she was liking tweets under:

tea, Tracy Jacks, Butterfly and 9 others like this.
  4. I finally got my hands on a decent In Your Eyes acapella so I was able to finish my mashup of Doja's and Kenny G's remixes:

tea, Asmgz, 1991 and 3 others like this.
  5. Ooof I am glad I asked, that really sucks for her. Just goes to show how shitty this system is

6. She performed at Jingle Ball in Texas tonight. I need the footage to be released immediately because she was going off

7. RJF

RJF

I have not known peace since, “Lana Del Rey. Lana… does Del Rey… OH MY-

8. I...

9. This was really helpful in parsing the situation a bit better because there is no doubt that she is an actual star and it’s harder to avoid the entanglement with wanting to support her. My last.fm tells no lies when Kiss Me More is in my top three of the year but the article does have a point in that her charisma is entirely available on other tracks.

10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

We pre-ordered the CD on Amazon. Can't wait to blast "I Don't Do Drugs" from my boombox

[​IMG]

soratami, Dijah., Butterfly and 8 others like this.
  11. What is the best song on this album girls? Because on any given day it's between these for me:

3Xs, Steve003, eatyourself and 3 others like this.
  12. Doja topped my Spotify Wrapped artists this year. Need to Know being my #1 song.
    And nobody is surprised.

13. Doja dominated my Wrapped this year dd

[​IMG]

Definitely “Payday” for me (obvs) and “Alone”

15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

16. Any post containing the words 'best song' that doesn't include 'Ain't Shit' isn't seeing the light.

inevitable likes this.
  17. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Kii, I meant to respond to this.

I think her making clear in such a classy/media-trained way says so much of her character. At 25 she has foresight and awareness well beyond her age. And I'm glad to see that she's doing all she can to embrace and bolster her starpower so that Dr. Luke's influence won't be a degree of necessity once she's done with him contractually.

18. That's a vinyl cover mama.

blaze_dave likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.