Doja Cat - Planet Her | Page 95 | The Popjustice Forum

Doja Cat - Planet Her

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Finally! This looks promising.

spaceship, slaybellz and blaze_dave like this.
  2. Did Christmas come early???

3. Alright, seedee preordered!

4. But we need on the way to become online.

5. The way I'm still gagging for Payday and Options to have their moment, she really could go ten singles deep with this album.

6. Fantastic video. Wew!

Mr.Arroz, Dijah., stereosalt and 7 others like this.
  7. She just knows how to be pop star. This is awesome.

8. Teyana stays booked and on a job love that for her . I kind of wanted a dance off scene with her and Doja.

I kind of wanted more to happen in the video but it was still great regardless.

Dijah., nooniebao and slaybellz like this.
  9. The fact the first part reminded me of a Nicki video from Queen and I had to google what it was cause I forgot (it was Ganja Burn).

10. I don’t know what’s happening, but it looks great!

sesita likes this.
  11. Speaking of… there’s another version of “Options” going around. Hopefully it leaks.

12. I love it, the choreo scenes were everything. My only complaint is for some small takes with the lights blinking, they kept the lights off for too long? It felt like the editor missed that.

Duppe likes this.
  13. Great video, nearly perfect to be frank! Needed a smidge more of dojas comedy for sure but its a gorgeous video.

A star!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
  14. It's not the moment I was expecting but that's understandable with her schedule the past year. And an okay Doja video is still 90% better that other videos.

blaze_dave likes this.
  15. Do we know if this is being pushed as a single? With a video for “Get Into It (Yuh)” confirmed, I feel like this is more of a let’s get something out for this since it’s doing its thing on streaming moment.

16. I think Woman has already been a single, certainly in the UK, it was on the Radio, but it’s hard to tell what is a single now, as she’s always playing catch up to what has gone viral on TikTok.

17. Still very curious about the “Alone” remix. I wonder if it’s been made into a dance track, since she said it’s not the same genre as the album version. Let me manifest another Disclosure production.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.